Starting new fishing team

feesh
edited April 2005 in General Fishing
HI! i wanna start a new fishing team so can you all help me :?
  • stanle
    wahahaha, IMHO, Hookers.....
    nice name,,,,,
    then wad pic u gonna put on ur t-shirt?
  • Botakmigrain
    Hookers......... :twisted:

Yeah....baby...... 8)
  • bAn zAi
    Hookers! :roll: :?: Oh OK Hookers
  • stanle
    then the name of the team will be Team Hookers™???
    wad pics u intend to put on the t-shirt?
    eh, all male anglers or got mix mix wif females also? :twisted:
  • feesh
    stanle" said:
    i dunno, i doubt females would join :P anyways, ive yet to design the shirt. just to let you know. foesy is also with me to start the new team.
  • Bernard Tan
    Hookers sibeh hoh ar!!!
  • Robsen Chang
    stanle" said:
    Guys,

With the name Hookers..Team Hookers...
    Think not so good idea to invite female anglers to join... :lol: :lol:
    Just Joking...no offence to anyone... :wink:

Rob
  • stanle
    bro, everybody is jus joking la.
    for anglers they understand "team Hookers"
    for others, they think all the members in the team are #$%^&*()...... :lol:
  • FishyIdea
    Not a bad idea. Does the team admit surfcasters? I'm non-lure user. Do I fit in?
  • Breezer
    Robsen Chang" said:
    [quote="stanle"]then the name of the team will be Team Hookers™???
    Guys,

With the name Hookers..Team Hookers...
    Think not so good idea to invite female anglers to join... :lol: :lol:
    Just Joking...no offence to anyone... :wink:

Rob[/quote]

If ur team happen to join U4 there will be 2 teams name hooker. The other hooker team is head by Mejor Ismail the president or PeMM. Just fyi.
  • BlueStream
    I like the first two names...
  • fishfishfish
    Girls join Hooters.

Guys join Hookers??

I'm in for Hookers! :lol:
  • feesh
    all genders are welcome. surfcasters or lure, doesent really matter, as long as the pond/reservoir allows bait, i dont mind.

but for people who want to join, there's a monthly payment of $5. if there are 20 members there would be $50 total collected. we'll have monthly competitions. there would be winners of 2 categories. 1 is the biggest catch, the other is the most number of fish. the one who lands the biggest fish would win $20 and the one who lands the most fish would win $10. the remaining $20 would be brought foreward to descember where we would have a grand tournament where a total of $130 stands to be won!
    Sms me at 96607807 if you are interested or have any questions. :P
  • fishfishfish
    feesh" said:
    all genders are welcome. surfcasters or lure, doesent really matter, as long as the pond/reservoir allows bait, i dont mind.

but for people who want to join, there's a monthly payment of $5. if there are 20 members there would be $50 total collected. we'll have monthly competitions. there would be winners of 2 categories. 1 is the biggest catch, the other is the most number of fish. the one who lands the biggest fish would win $20 and the one who lands the most fish would win $10. the remaining $20 would be brought foreward to descember where we would have a grand tournament where a total of $130 stands to be won!
    I guess you better check out the singapore authority before u start any of such ideas u may have. 8)
  • feesh
    fishfishfish" said:
    [quote="feesh"]all genders are welcome. surfcasters or lure, doesent really matter, as long as the pond/reservoir allows bait, i dont mind.

I guess you better check out the singapore authority before u start any of such ideas u may have. 8)[/quote]

i know. still lookig if its legal. worst come to worst, abandon idea
  • bAn zAi
    feesh" said:

I thought my eyes playing tricks or its time for me to change a calculator.
    $5 x 20= $100
    not $50. Prolly u think too much.
    JUST DO IT!!
  • feesh
    sorry, i pressed 20 instead of 10. anyone interested?
  • nid
    You do know what hookers mean right? At least what most ppl will assume it to mean.
  • feesh
    nid" said:
    You do know what hookers mean right? At least what most ppl will assume it to mean.
    i know what hookers mean. prost.... i just thought of that funny name
  • lleepro
    :shock: How about:
    Gender FI, Silent bites, Top pro, Classic fishso or Fisher classic.
    Slow, gender, or silent bites mostly big fish eg: Snapper etc. so is a good auspicious name. correct me if im wrong. :lol: :cry: