Fanily of Duri's

Botakmigrain
edited April 2005 in Catch Reports
went surfcasting on friday nite,at changi cp......,using wat2,we fished for only 2 and a half hour only .They bite our bait worms non stop,just cast and there is a bite already,all ranging from medim to small,but mostly ranging from medium size,then the sky turn black,very windy,so we pack up and leave.

• s999andy
    Botakmigrain" said:
    went surfcasting on friday nite,at changi cp......,using wat2,we fished for only 2 and a half hour only .They bite our bait worms non stop,just cast and there is a bite already,all ranging from medim to small,but mostly ranging from medium size,then the sky turn black,very windy,so we pack up and leave.
    In 2 and a half hr landed 25 ah seng! :shock: U bring back all the fishs? Nice catch amyway :wink:
  • ben107
    Wah. Big harvest. :D
  • Botakmigrain
    In 2 and a half hr landed 25 ah seng! :shock: U bring back all the fishs? Nice catch amyway :wink:
    yup bro,in that short period of time,only 2 of us,3 rods,reel until arms jia lat,duri were devided by 2 and i took only 3 and the rest gave to my parents,all duri's were safely cooked asam pedas,he he he :)
  • xiaoing u fish
    wow pian.......ah seng so many wor.....good catch man....i never had such a good catch in my life on shore just 2.5 hrs only.......
  • Botakmigrain
    ben107" said:
    Wah. Big harvest. :D
    ya bro,we have a KENDURI after that :lol:
  • Botakmigrain
    xiaoing u fish" said:
    wow pian.......ah seng so many wor.....good catch man....i never had such a good catch in my life on shore just 2.5 hrs only.......
    ok,let me tell u a story........ 8)

i also never had this much in a short time befor :lol:
    guess this is my lucky day,not forgetting the good bait :wink:
  • marc_ramirez
    hey bro..where is this secret place of yours that u went fishin at?..changi cp??..and u said u used wat2?..is that the type of worm..i also wanna go there and try my luck with the duris.. :) ..
  • xiaoing u fish
    bro your luck damn good man.....bring me along and pass some luck to me leh
  • Botakmigrain
    marc_ramirez" said:
    hey bro..where is this secret place of yours that u went fishin at?..changi cp??..and u said u used wat2?..is that the type of worm..i also wanna go there and try my luck with the duris.. :) ..
    hi bro,there is no secret place at changi lah :) u just have to search for ur self the right spot,u will have to go through trial and error,explore bro......,worm is wat wat,really have high hope and i love to use wat2 alot

Good luck bro :D
  • Botakmigrain
    xiaoing u fish" said:
    bro your luck damn good man.....bring me along and pass some luck to me leh
    can bro no problem,BUT,i usually go fishing on weekdays and not week end,kos me werking shifl lah :cry: BUT,advantage also kos there is not many anglers,so we have all the place we want :twisted: no worries of line crossing at each othes line :)
  • xiaoing u fish
    weekdays normally wat time....beside ah seng got other kind of fishes??
  • Jacktrevally
    nice catch...
  • Botakmigrain
    weekdays nite time from 8.30 pm till moring ard 4 to 5.

Besides aseng,we ever caught unga tanda i think in english is snaper or grunter and baby pari.....
  • s999andy
    Botakmigrain" said:
    yup bro,in that short period of time,only 2 of us,3 rods,reel until arms jia lat,duri were devided by 2 and i took only 3 and the rest gave to my parents,all duri's were safely cooked asam pedas,he he he :)
    Asam padas! Yum Yum can i have some ( just joking)
  • linusfishing
    Botakmigrain" said:
    [quote="marc_ramirez"]hey bro..where is this secret place of yours that u went fishin at?..changi cp??..and u said u used wat2?..is that the type of worm..i also wanna go there and try my luck with the duris.. :) ..
    hi bro,there is no secret place at changi lah :) u just have to search for ur self the right spot,u will have to go through trial and error,explore bro......,worm is wat wat,really have high hope and i love to use wat2 alot

Good luck bro :D[/quote]

Is watwat tube worm? Is there any special way of hooking them so that they don't drop so easily? What size hook?
  • Michael Lim
    linusfishing" said:
    Is watwat tube worm? Is there any special way of hooking them so that they don't drop so easily? What size hook?
    Please read this for more info.

Wat wat looks like this :

Tube worms looks like this :

• SBSP
    Hi,

Is this the place where during high tide (>2.7m), the area to cast gets really small. How's the seaweed condition there?

Regards
  • Botakmigrain
    s999andy" said:
    [quote="Botakmigrain"]
    Asam padas! Yum Yum can i have some ( just joking)[/quote]

he he he :) all finished liow....
  • Botakmigrain
    SBSP" said:
    Hi,

Is this the place where during high tide (>2.7m), the area to cast gets really small. How's the seaweed condition there?

Regards
    hmm....maybe,seaweed condition is less...... :wink:
  • Botakmigrain
    Thanx bro Michael Lim for ur info,really usefull....... :D
  • FishyIdea
    Botakmigrain" said:
    [quote="ben107"]Wah. Big harvest. :D
    ya bro,we have a KENDURI after that :lol:[/quote]

HAHAHA! KenDURI! Nice one.

Tanjung right?

Last week I was there and caught 17 'glamour' (gelama. In English... not sure) and 7 cats. Gave all 7 to my friend who caught nothing that fateful night. But, recently, there have been storms of catfish at changi. I don't eat them, but, usually when I catch them, I give them to my neighbours.
  • hantu_pancing
    waduh! great catch beb!
  • fosey
    which carpark did you guys catch these catfish at?
  • Botakmigrain
    hantu_pancing" said:
    waduh! great catch beb!
    waduh waduh.......u know where rite :twisted:
  • Botakmigrain
    FishyIdea" said:
    [quote="Botakmigrain"][quote="ben107"]Wah. Big harvest. :D
    ya bro,we have a KENDURI after that :lol:[/quote]

HAHAHA! KenDURI! Nice one.

Tanjung right?

Last week I was there and caught 17 'glamour' (gelama. In English... not sure) and 7 cats. Gave all 7 to my friend who caught nothing that fateful night. But, recently, there have been storms of catfish at changi. I don't eat them, but, usually when I catch them, I give them to my neighbours.[/quote]

hmm.....'Glamour'..he he he.... :lol: goreng pon sodap....... :wink:
  • hantu_pancing
    bro when u taking leave? trip 2gather-gather ah. jus text me yah.
  • Trevor
    Asalamualaikum all Muslim kakis and BotakMigrain,

Hmmmmmmmm... Just a msg to BotakMigrain budak, ur're from Arofanatics.com right? And how u get to Changi from yr Rumah in woodlands huh?

Maybe can join u after my exams :) hope to get some assam pedas or some shiok shiok lemak recipes from u da!! :)

• NeoStream
    Nice CR!! *thumbs Up*
  • hantu_pancing
    alaikumsalam! trevor bro, he's from arofanatics alright. Thats where we first got to noe each other. where the love blooms. haha. i mean the love towards our common hobby of cos..ehm.
  • Botakmigrain
    hantu_pancing" said:
    bro when u taking leave? trip 2gather-gather ah. jus text me yah.
    no problem bro..... 8)
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016