• Germs
    Tian" said:
    Bait Used : Live prawns and dead prawn

Fishes landed :
    1 X Chermin (CNK)
    1 X chaoXI ( CNK)
    1 X queenfish(CNR)
    3 X Baby Stingray(CNR)

Hi Tian the Chermin king .wow you are good in getting Chermin hor nice catch i have been a long time never landed any Chermin liao . remember i say this b4 in the old fk till now i still can't get any Chermin lolz
  • s999andy
    Nice catch...Tian u are really good at catch Chermin 8)
  • leowen
    Good ones there again!!! Desmon, long time never lure together liao.How things getting? Lucky U never join us today. :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • Anonymous
    Nice catches there...I am missing my chermins spot liao :cry:
  • Sp0iltbr4t
    nice catch!!

what bait did you used? sarong?
  • linusfishing
    Sp0iltbr4t" said:
    nice catch!!

what bait did you used? sarong?
    I think he mentioned live prawns and dead. :)
  • Jacktrevally
    nice catch...
  • NeoStream
    Nice Catch!!!
  • dwang
    nice catches...remind me of the old times when me and my dad got gd catches at senoko...haiz...nw that spot already die off liao..so sad
  • lh_nerd
    desmond lionel here can u gif me ur contact no. again. i lost ur no. in da other forum. the lures i need to pass it to u.thnaks
  • Tian
    lh_nerd" said:
    desmond lionel here can u gif me ur contact no. again. i lost ur no. in da other forum. the lures i need to pass it to u.thnaks
    i was wondering why you didn't call me too.
    anyway give me a call to confirm when to meet.
  • Tian
    leowen" said:
    Good ones there again!!! Desmon, long time never lure together liao.How things getting? Lucky U never join us today. :oops: :oops: :oops:
    i now kinda of busy with work and haven't been luring since i came back from australia.
    guess the luring there compare to singapore is better so kinda of bored to start playing lure.
    anyway will be starting luring soon after i settle down with my work.
    so how is the offshore trip? coz have to work that night so decide not to join you guys and instead went to my spot for a short fishing trip.
    anyway the water condition on sun was quite good, was kinda of surprised that you guys didn't have a good catch. maybe it's just one of those day that the fishes refused to bite.
    anyway see you guys when free to go for a luring trip

:lol:
  • crabbies
    Tian" said:
    [quote="leowen"]Good ones there again!!! Desmon, long time never lure together liao.How things getting? Lucky U never join us today. :oops: :oops: :oops:
    i now kinda of busy with work and haven't been luring since i came back from australia.
    guess the luring there compare to singapore is better so kinda of bored to start playing lure.
    anyway will be starting luring soon after i settle down with my work.
    so how is the offshore trip? coz have to work that night so decide not to join you guys and instead went to my spot for a short fishing trip.
    anyway the water condition on sun was quite good, was kinda of surprised that you guys didn't have a good catch. maybe it's just one of those day that the fishes refused to bite.
    anyway see you guys when free to go for a luring trip

:lol:[/quote]Desmond, last sunday our offshore trip catches was kinda lousy but nonetheless the company of friends was great. Maybe i juz list down our catches
    1 nurseshark (Fred) - released
    1 queenie (yew hock) - released
    5 Guhoods (approx 600g~1kg) - CNK
    30++ Arumugam (abt 1/2 released)
    5 gulamas (all released)
    4 forktail seng (all released)
    1 big queenie (jumped and threw hook)
    1 unknow burst off

think thats all :roll: but that day's highlight was at the arumugam spot :shock:

Rgds
  • Rapala VMC - Fred
    :cry: totally burnt out but the boatman is a honest chap. The Gu Hood fever is actually over in the sense you do not expect to get 50-60 pcs. Heard from him that trawlers came and harvest them :(

I think I will prefer to have Tian's results, a chermin and Chaoxi for a short trip sure happy liao :P Anyway, it was good to have a small gathering even the fishing was so so. Hopefully next time we can organise trips to other places like Malaysia too.

Too bad the PM function dun work, I just want to guess the place that Tian got your Chermin... :wink:
  • Icebomb
    what is a guhuud fish?
  • crabbies
    icebomb" said:
    what is a guhuud fish?
    sorry, i have no pics to show u, maybe u do a search on the "search" button on "Guhoods"?

Rgds
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016