Changi beach tips

ayeosq
Hi all,

Been fishing at Changi beach carpark 1 shore 3 hours before and after high tide. The rig I use is three 1" hook high low rig while my bait is squid and pawn.  The catch is consistent with cobbler and hardhead, only had one time encounter with barracuda and bream.

What I wanna target is stingray and anything other than those cobbler and hardhead. Would anyone recommend me what rig and what bait for my target?
  • frz1
    Go to baithouse and buy goby or the mudskipper. And ask the guy how to tie the rig. :) enjoy! 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    frz1 said:
    Go to baithouse and buy goby or the mudskipper. And ask the guy how to tie the rig. :) enjoy! 
    ​Mudskipper?! They are good bait? That's cool man.
  • ayeosq
    frz1 said:
    ​Will try that out....
  • ayeosq
    After looking at their page, their violet is good for stingray too...
  • frz1
    ayeosq said:
    After looking at their page, their violet is good for stingray too...
    ​Yeah bro. They are good. 
  • frz1

frz1 said:
    ​Mudskipper?! They are good bait? That's cool man.
    ​That im not too sure cos thats what they recommended to me actually. Lol!  But the only thing tht will eat them are rays ah actually. Waiting game only lo. 
  • ayeosq
    Any idea how much are the baithouse  violet and mudskipper?
  • frz1
    ayeosq said:
    ​I cnt rmbr leh.. try calling them and they gt a vending machine for baits too after office hrs. Thats a really plus point! 
  • ayeosq
    frz1 said:
    ayeosq said:
    ​I cnt rmbr leh.. try calling them and they gt a vending machine for baits too after office hrs. Thats a really plus point! 
    ​Thank bro
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016