Fav luring rod

SabreDance
Any bros here care to share their fav luring rod, for good casting distance and overall handling

• Luke Maow Bear
    I use some junk rod from the past that is 6 ft 9 inches. 8 -16 and cast up to something like 15 grams.
  • SabreDance
    Old trustee huh.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Yeah bro real easy to use and throw around. I do have some nice rods which I rarely use. I guess all I want to do is fish.
  • banex
    Fenwick Aetos, personal all round fav. 6ft 10 in 2 piece. Sturdy, trusty rod, Bit too stiff tho. Lure, bait, marker shooting. Downside, tho rated 3/8 oz, but best for casting 14g - 24g lures. best distance still abt 60-70+ meters. Have not been diligent lately for fishing. Too much work.
    Next best, Yamaga 78 M II. 7 ft 8in. Fantastic rod. light, whippy, great rod that self fight fish. Must handle to believe. Lure and baits. Marker shooting downside is the rod too long. I am a damn shorty cant reach the tip. Casts 3-15 grams very well. best distance is abt 80+ meters. I believe can hit further. My casting too inconsistent.
    Wanna try can PM me. Just dun torture them too much. I still very sayang them at this stage.  o:)
  • banex
    For true finesse, i think Ripple fisher 6ft 11in Realcresent still best. Fantastic heft, fantastic feel, just holding the rod with a 2000 daiwa LT series set, wanna orgas already. You have the "OMG!!!! This is a rod and reel in hand???? Feel like Harry Potter wand!!!"
    Casts 3-10.5grams extremely well. but its not mine :'(
    Gonna steal it someday B) Seriously.
  • SabreDance
    banex said:
    For true finesse, i think Ripple fisher 6ft 11in Realcresent still best. Fantastic heft, fantastic feel, just holding the rod with a 2000 daiwa LT series set, wanna orgas already. You have the "OMG!!!! This is a rod and reel in hand???? Feel like Harry Potter wand!!!"
    Casts 3-10.5grams extremely well. but its not mine :'(
    Gonna steal it someday B) Seriously.
    ​Wow! Will try to look for that rod! Sounds great! 
  • SabreDance
    Really appreciate your replies guys. Been searching high and low for a great baitcasting rod with good castability
  • banex
    Sabre dance, dude, good luck man. :*
    I will wanna be very impartial to all kakis and tackle shops in sg. But this rod is not easy to find.
  • banex
    dun wanna be accused of advertising, but that damn rod feels just too damn good to be true.
  • monstrad

shimano world shaula

• SabreDance
    banex said:
    Sabre dance, dude, good luck man. :*
    I will wanna be very impartial to all kakis and tackle shops in sg. But this rod is not easy to find.
    ​Haha!! Just found out, find also the price can make one orgas.
  • banex
     :D
    price swee rite
    But u gotta admit the rod feels sublime man 
  • SabreDance
    banex said:
    price swee rite
    ​I can just imagine for that price man.
  • banex
    banex said:
    price swee rite
    ​Go feel it first. Seriously u will know what i mean
  • SabreDance
    banex said:
    banex said:
    price swee rite
    ​Go feel it first. Seriously u will know what i mean
    ​Its that’s good huh....I’ll look ard
  • SabreDance
    Appreciate the heads up guys....will check out the rods mentioned here....
  • Michael Lim
    It all depends on what you are doing with it...

I have rods for UL and light lures, like a Smith Bayliner MK matched with an Exist PE1 line which handles 3 - 12gms.
    A old G-Loomis CBR is my option for the next range of weights upwards for 15lb lines and anything up to 5/8oz lures
    Anything heavier, I'll either choose the Tailwalk Outback (up to 40gm lures) or Namazon (up to 2 and 1/2oz)
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016