One kaki needed for Kalimantan (Samarinda) trip 4-12 Aug 2018

knht
edited June 1 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Dear Fellow Fishingkaki ,

We are a group of fun and easy going group looking for one kaki to fill up the last slot for our fishing trip at Samarinda in Kalimantan, Indonesia. This trip is strictly a cost sharing trip as we just want to make up the group to fish for what we aim for. 

Trip duration is to fly out from Changi on the 4/8 and fly back to Changi on 12/8. A bit of hardcore trip involves three flights each way, one night sleeping at airport for 4 hours,  8 hours of road journey each way, 5 hours of boat journey each way, 5 nights of camping, 4 days of fishing, two nights of homestay in kampong, and one night hotel stay in a small town. So those interested kinda get the drill if you are up to it. If you are looking at those luxury trip arrangement then this trip is not for you. 

Fishing in river within the jungle, according to organizer, we will be the second group to fish that area (first group in 2018). Target species are the fresh water species, sebarau, green kelah, red kelah, goonch and etc. Some of them are big that is why we wanted to go but of course no guarantee especially weather (ie rain) play a big part. But we choose that date coz it's the opening of dry season according to the local. 

Trip cost approximately $1k for the fishing package and another $500 for air fare if book soon. Trip package costs include land transport pick up from indon airport, mealm(except meal and drinks at airports), transport to kampong, boat charter and guide cost, plus foods n drinks. Extra such as snacks, soft drinks, beer (if u want in) will be cost sharing. Ciggie plus personal add on then that is on your own.

Again, wanna stress that we are looking for easy going kaki otherwise we rather go with one pax less and absorb the extra trip package cost,  currently there are five of us. If u do not feel comfortable to go alone with a group of strangers n hv a Fren wanna join, do contact me, as one kaki is also willing to make way to free up extra slot. We would need to collect $500 deposit per pax if interested. 

If you are interested and wanna find out more, feel free to contact me at 9eight5two 79sixeight, I can share more details with you.

TRIPS
© Copyright 2016