Is there any beginner lure to start off? recomendation?

blyx
edited June 4 in Luring & Artificial
Need help
  • Devilzken
    Nutin there, tink kena fish out by FT. Saw few FT using bread but never see they catch anything
  • blyx
    Where the place place to fish on legal ground?
  • Devilzken
    Lsr, kranji, kallang, bedok, pandan
  • blyx
    Devilzken said:
    Lsr, kranji, kallang, bedok, pandan
    ​What colour soft plastic would be recommended for reservoir? I using a watermelon red paddle tail. Don’t seem to work at lsr 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    What size are you using?
  • blyx
    What size are you using?

2.5inch
  • Devilzken
    edited May 26
    Everwhere is quite highly pressured already, jus keep on casting and look out for potential hiding place for the dishes.
    Color wise I preferably like white but jus try to switch between colors when not getting bites. Sometimes it's not the color but it's just no fish there   :D
  • blyx
    Devilzken said:
    Everwhere is quite highly pressured already, jus keep on casting and look out for potential hiding place for the dishes.
    Color wise I preferably like white but jus try to switch between colors when not getting bites. Sometimes it's not the color but it's just no fish there   :D
    ​Thanks man for the advice !
  • Luke Maow Bear
    blyx said:
    What size are you using?

2.5inch
    ​That's correct. Go smaller if you want to get more fish and not concerned about the size of the fish. Smaller lures tend to attract a wider range of bites.
  • Sophiagrace77
    Never been thee but heard it's good to go but still looking for more better suggestions.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016