Baitcasting setup

nabiljabbar
Hi! I am looking for a baitcasting setup that i can use for pond fishing. Prefer rod to be medium. My budget is a little tight as i’m currently studying so budget will be ard 150-200. Would any kind soul recommend me some gear? Appreciate it :) 
  • SportAngler
    Someone is selling a Concept C for $165. I recommend you have a look at it and also a Storm Discovery new around $55. This should cover your need.
    Let me know if you have try BC b4.
  • nabiljabbar
    Cool ! Thanks man ! Yes i have tried bc before 
  • Freakinfart
    $200 - Curado 200/201 and Eupro Travel rod.

Should be able to get it.
  • nabiljabbar
    $200 - Curado 200/201 and Eupro Travel rod.

Should be able to get it.
    ​Thanks man ! Will def check it out 
  • nabiljabbar
    Is there any set up of not more than 130? Might want to save a little to buy more lures
  • Freakinfart
    Abu Garcia black max
  • SportAngler
    Go for Shimano Canean(if i spell correctly).
    About $100. I have a kastking stealth purly for FW. Like it very much and cost velow $65.
    Rod are easy to find arpund $50.
  • nabiljabbar
    Go for Shimano Canean(if i spell correctly).
    About $100. I have a kastking stealth purly for FW. Like it very much and cost velow $65.
    Rod are easy to find arpund $50.
    Freakinfart said:
    Abu Garcia black max
    ​cound one at $75!! Thanks for the recommendation ! // was planning on getting that too , thanks for the recommendation! 
  • limpkm
    Hi Nabil,

I have a used Shimano Curado 200I. It is right-hand retrieve. Condition is like new.

It has been upgraded to Ceramic Bearings, and have a full spool of Braided Line.

Since you are a student on a budget, I can let go to you at only $90.

At Shimano warehouse sale last weekend, I think a new one was $120 but without upgrades or line.

More about the reel here:

If you are keen, you need to self-collect at Gombak MRT Station near my house.

Please contact me via WhatsApp at 91916661.

Uncle Mike
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016