2018 Sedili 3D 2N, May 25th(Fri) To 27th(Sun)

davidang888
edited May 4 in Kakis looking for Kakis

Hi fellow kakis,

I am looking for 1 kaki with transport for the mentioned date. Boat: Ah Mow.

Itinerary: Meeting on May 24th (Thursday night, 11.45pm), venue at Yishun. Then Hit to J.B for supper, after that, set off for Sedili, boarding around 3.30am. 

Coming back shore 27th May, Sunday, 11am. Then hit for lunch either Buk Kut Teh along Kota Tinggi road side or Seafood at JB. Since is a group sharing, we prefer to makan together. 

Boat set up: 10 individual bed with air-con, toilet for shower, rod-holder, live bait well, cooking stove.

Fishing style: Bottom fishing, surface fishing (ballon) or drifting. However, light jig or luring can do done depending on water current.  We usually go for bait fishes on very first spot, once enough bullets, we will hit for international sea (depth: up to 60 meter) to hunt for monster  :-p

Recommended Gear: Spinning PE:1-3 (Braid line: 30lbs line)& Overhead PE 3-6(Braid line: 50lbs and above) & Sabiki sz:12 to 18(drifting). This is just my 2 cents recommend,  and if can, please bring spare tackles just in case. 

This is a non-profit trip, so cost to be shared (Supper & lunch @ JB, 3 meals onboard, sotong baits, soft drinks only, snacks, toll charges and petrol, tip for carpark at local resident house and deckies).

Catch will all shared, so expect all to chip-in to help pull up fishes.

Costing per pax: Est. RM930 - RM970 (based on 10 pax) 

Deposit: S$200 to confirm slot, balance to pay me onboard with Riggit. 
Due to past upset incident. No return of deposit once confirm, kaki will have to find its own replacement. This is to be fair to all kakis (including me) who will have to fork out additional $ to make-up for the kaki who pull out last minute.

Link for previous trip:

http://forum.fishingkaki.com/discussion/288791/open-season-trip-sedili#latest

http://forum.fishingkaki.com/discussion/280856/last-trip-of-the-year-on-sedili-ah-mongs-boat#latest

Interested kaki can contact me @ +65 8444 5568. 

TRIPS
© Copyright 2016