Maldives fishing trip 5 days 4 nights looking for kaki to join in November

xiaozhong83
Hello hi to all fres out there I got a fishing trip to Maldives on November n below is my trip to madlives on may so if anyone care to join me on this trip pls msg me your number... okie thanks u... 

Maldives fishing trip 5 days 4 night.... 

from wed days till sunday comeing back to Singapore.... only on wed days till Sunday.... 

This is a personal fishing trip so the price will be Super cheap n fun to play with... so if anyone care to join in the fun with us pls post your number here so I can call u or msg u back okie thanks to all bro n lady’s out there fishing kaki.... hee hee.... 

okie let me tell u all how the fishing trip will be like..... n the price I will put below.... okie thanks u... 

1st day on the 20/06/2018 
we will board the plane at T2 reach Maldives at about 9.05pm Maldives time.... after that we will book in the resort there... n unpack all your stuff.... after that if u all like to fish with lure u all can go n fishing with lure at the beach.... the resort to the beach is only 3 mins walk.... after that when u all is tired u all can go n sleep... 

day 2 on the 21/06/2018 
We will wake up at 5am Maldives time... n have our breakfast... at max 5.45 we will need to onboard the fishing boat.... the 1st place we will go for red grouper for us to bring back Singapore n feed our family... for the whole day... the red grouper we can only max bring back sin 30kg of fish.... so pls barkup abit.... haha... if not later we not enough to bring back.... haha.... we will end our days of fishing at 6pm Maldives time... after that we will be going back to our resort... end of day 2 ...

day 3 on the 22/06/2018 
same we will wake up at 5am... have our breakfast n leave at 5.45am... after that we will ask around see if our red grouper is it enough anot... if not enough then we will go for the same red grouper again to fill it up... after 2pm... we will be going to the FAD place to fish the Super big yellow fin tuna... FAD  ( stand for fish attracting device.... ) after 6pm same we will be going back to the resort n rest again.... end of day 3 

day 4 on the 23/06/2018 
same things as wake up n board the boat..... now this time we will be going easy... n see where u all wanted to try out... fishing for big GT , TUNA , or anything’s fish u can think of.... any fish okie.... as Long as u can think of a fish we can bring u go there... ( but NO normal grouper or all those normal fish... )  we only wanted special fish to try out the way how u fight the fish or how u going to play with the fish.... after that same things again... back resort at 6pm n rest n have our BBQ dinner.... end of day 4 

day 5 on the 24/06/2018 
wake up time as u like... then we will be going for lure fishing again or snorkelling R&R till 6pm after 6pm we will be going down to the market n do some shopping... till 8pm after 8.30pm we will be going back to the airport at Maldives... check in all the fish we got n head back to Singapore.... 

Super nice n fun trip we got here.... 

n the price will be $1800 to max will be $2000 if the air tickets is going to be expensive... if not we will max stick to $1800 to $1900 only 

nice trip who like to join pls leave a post here.... n send me your number here... I will msg or call u all back ones I saw your number.... okie.... thanks to all bro out there.... 

pls all.... the price is for all $1800 to $2000... ( air ticket to Maldives ) , ( transport from Maldives to resort ) ( breakfasts , lunch , BBQ dinner drinks on bound ) everything’s is in already.... okie.... so no one can buy the own air tickets or bring your own drinks buy your own foods... all is in already... okie.... 
  • Shlee
    Female friendly??
  • Shlee
    Female friendly?
  • xiaozhong83
    Yes is female friendly all lady’s and guys can go.... 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Hello there, what is the name of the Charter?
  • Shlee
    9767673six Lee
  • xiaozhong83
    Mr Lee is in.... 1 more slot... anyone some more... now this trip is Maldives not Kuching or  Indonesia trip okie.... Kuching trip u need to spend 1300 at list... got what fish u all should know... now we r going to Maldives is all the difference fish... all Fisher man dream place to go.... 
  • Dav1415

98371252 David Au

sent us photo or video of the Maldive place or island?

Thanks

• monstrad
    hi, I pm u my hp number, m interested
  • xiaozhong83
    Okie slot full.... already.... I will be going on this comeing 09/05/2018 when I am back already I will post all the video n photo.... then u all can take a look so I can plan again on July for those who wanted to go but my slot is full already...... okie thanks to all who is Interested to go Maldives in a Super good price n fun place for fishing..... thanks to u all.... I will plan n go there again no worry to all bro out there..... thanks u.... 
  • xiaozhong83
    O sorry again... if who care to go madlives for fishing or holiday... pls post your number here also... so I can plan n go there again for u all.... thanks u....  

n this is a Trip where no one is earning any money from all bro out there one okie.... so pls go n check it out the price 1st before u compare my price n other price... is madlives all Fisher man dreams place to go.....

not Kuching or Indonesia  
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Hey bro,

Thanks for posting and using the forum.

I have to ask you again as it is a guideline and safety aspect of the forum, what is the name of the charter and a picture of the vessel?

- Luke Maow Bear
  • xiaozhong83
    Luke bear can u pls WhatsApp me so if u need any info I can let u know also thanks u 
  • banex
    Luke bear can u pls WhatsApp me so if u need any info I can let u know also thanks u 
    ​i think you mistake Luke for his questions, he is moderator of this forum. He simply wants to know which charter or service u are using to ensure the safety of all anglers incl ladies u were wanting to invite on the trip. 
    A lady with a few unknown sweaty men on board for a few days? in the wide open sea? u will bring your sexy pretty gf along?
    come on bro, think with your butt.
  • banex
    PS, luke really knows a lot of charters and boats there. u can accuse others trying to 'dig' your info. Luke just wants to verify
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Yep, Banex that's correct.

As a moderator on the Forum we have always practiced this for the safety of people posting we always make sure. There are deposits and other things we need to make sure are done with the proper process.
  • Melvin Lee
    O sorry again... if who care to go madlives for fishing or holiday... pls post your number here also... so I can plan n go there again for u all.... thanks u....  

n this is a Trip where no one is earning any money from all bro out there one okie.... so pls go n check it out the price 1st before u compare my price n other price... is madlives all Fisher man dreams place to go.....

not Kuching or Indonesia  
    ​Can post more details since you are back? I bet the respond will be alot better if you can add videos or pictures to your post. Maldives isn't fisherman dream after tsunami where up north is buried with soil (those that venture up north late 90s will know what i mean). However some reefs still provide good fun catch, you still get to do some permit fishing by the shores and hand feeding stingrays.
  • nightdash
    xiaozhong83,

You are hiring those fishing boats from the locals, right? Then you better be up front for the boat fee and if you are earning, please state so. The local boats and lodging can be pretty affordable compared to those advertised charters here. 

"pls all.... the price is for all $1800 to $2000... ( air ticket to Maldives ) , ( transport from Maldives to resort ) ( breakfasts , lunch , BBQ dinner drinks on bound ) everything’s is in already.... okie.... so no one can buy the own air tickets or bring your own drinks buy your own foods... all is in already... okie.... "

then you say.

"n this is a Trip where no one is earning any money from all bro out there one okie.... so pls go n check it out the price 1st before u compare my price n other price... is madlives all Fisher man dreams place to go....."

Cost sharing please be transparent.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016