Looking for bullet sinkers or drop shot sinkers.

banex
Hi all, need some help and see if anyone can see in our local tackle shops.
Need bullet head sinkers and drop shot sinkers long tube kind, (dun wan the lead kind) nickel, tungsten, brass or other materials also can.
looking for weights, 10-14 gram, 14-18 gram, 18-21 gram and 21-28 gram. helpzzz pls kakis.
  • monstrad

only lure haven and east tackle selling

east tackle got more variety n mostly tungsten type

u browse their website before heading down

• banex
    monstrad said:

​Got it and thx bro. I have visited lure haven already. only got the mustad jig cum hook system. forgot the name.
    But i will definitely visit easttackle. really need to fine tune my bullet heads and crop shots properly.
    I hv to fine tune my plastics setups. still unstable.  
  • banex
    monstrad said:

​Thx for the tip. Went today and got my stuff all in the weights i want. This is really a big deal for me cos i really have been berating myself for not bringing my tackle back to SG. These sinkers really help me get into mu fishing properly. 
    Thx a lot.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Strange Lure Haven did not have it.
  • banex
    Strange Lure Haven did not have it.
    ​Maybe out of stock. I was recommended the mustad fasttach worm weight. 
    I have to give my honest comment. This worm weight i bought the 1/2 oz and 1 oz. Really helped me punch weed cover very well in LSR. But i could feel nothing on the hook and lure end. I have also tried casting them and i have to say they really cast well. But i am not willing to forgo the feel and action on my lure and hook over a weight and castability of the fastach worm weights.
    The bullet sinkers let me punch and cast and still feel my lures. That is y i am so anal and MUST get them. I am a sucker for C rigs. I know its not commonly used in SG but i really love these rigs.
    Still, thx all. Gave me a reason to see Lure Haven again and East Tackle. Tho i did not get my stuff, still kudos to Lure Haven staff. Very nice guys and overheard bits and pieces of conversation on fishing. Shop run by pure fishos. luve the ambience there.
  • monstrad
    banex said:
    monstrad said:

​Thx for the tip. Went today and got my stuff all in the weights i want. This is really a big deal for me cos i really have been berating myself for not bringing my tackle back to SG. These sinkers really help me get into mu fishing properly. 
    Thx a lot.

no problem

due to the nature of my work, I travel around sg, so I been to almost all tackleshops in sg

TRIPS
© Copyright 2016