BKK BT663UA Anti-Rust Hooks RECALL (Announcement)

Luke Maow Bear
edited April 3 in General Fishing

-----------------------------
Announcement from SureCatch World

It has come to our knowledge that we are facing a batch issue with BKK Fangs BT663UA's Anti-Rust coating and we are already performing a 100% recall of these affected batch.

For affected customers located in Singapore, please bring along the affected box of hooks to Catchbay located at 30 Ubi Road 4 and we will perform an exchange or full refund.

For affected customers located in Malaysia, Brunei and Thailand, please contact us via email @ lemuel.li@surecatch.com.sg and we will get back to you in the shortest possible time.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused!
-----------------------------

• FISHUNTER
    Feedback.. I got some BKK circle hooks of different size from catchbay..just came back from a trip.. hook is confirmed strong as not a slight bend after i caught something big :# .. however rust can be seen after 24hrs, therefore used one have to discard.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    edited April 3
    I am sure BKK will sort it out. At least there is a recall.
  • Freakinfart
    When BKK was first launched here.. i was kinda skeptical but after using it for couple of weeks... SW/FW

I AM DAMN IMPRESSED.. to the extend of  me swapping out all my Decoy Y-S81 to BKK Fangs 6076-3X-CD

These damn 6076-3X-CD just wont rust lol.. 

• Luke Maow Bear
    I use 8 and 10 for my 45 to 50 MM lures. I treat my gear badly, rusting is a given lol.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016