SW/FW CR

deedee
edited March 10 in Catch Reports
Normal weekend out for some tamban then off for some UL jigging and luring with bro. 

Rod : MC Firstcast
Reel : Nasci
Jig : $3 jig bought at bedok fishing shop
Size 8 slipper as a scale

• Luke Maow Bear
    Big flattie.
  • hussainsyed
    Its not a flattie... actually its a crocodile fish.
  • deedee
    edited March 17

Yet another short session with wife and bro at ECP. Looks like a tarpon or something, can someone name me the fish.
    Rod : Pioneer evo 2
    Reel : Nasci 2000

And apologies as it wasnt a catch and release. Just to clear things if its saveable or releaseable i will do a cr if not either my wife or my grandparents tummy. 

• Rockmastez
    Its Tarpon!
  • deedee
    Its Tarpon!
    ​ouh ic. Didnt know Local waters have these actually. Hahaha. Thank you boss :smile: 
  • deedee
    edited March 19

Fresh water for today at kallang. Wind was catching. First hit on a popper but didnt manage to land as didnt have a good hook up. So decided to go ajing/finesse. Cast a few and bam. There she was. It was a blind cast. Manage to hook her up and land her. Look.what she did to my jig head hook. Hahah. Overall awesome short session. 

Rod : Pioneer evo2 2-8lb
    Reel : Nasci 2000

• deedee
    edited March 19
    Apologies as didnt manage to get a proper picture. Im soft hearted and when i saw another partner of hers waiting by the water with the hatchling i quickly release it and bit farewell.
  • deedee
    edited March 31

Short sessiom with bro and our wife. The wives decide to do some waiting game as my wife have a sudden crave of eating mempinang. while we go for a good short session with our air pumped boat to find some small mempinang. Good session. Dead prawn, skyroad for me, zerek for bro and off for the hunt. Here's a humble catch report and apologies for the small fish as wife sudden crave for mempinang fish. Again jangan kecam bros.
  • deedee
    edited April 14
    Early morning session with bro from lor halus to prohibited places to ending our day at sungai api2 where we first started getting biggies. Armed with skyroad and nasci did some shore jigging at halus and caught a decent size queenie followed by a very heavy take after that which snap my line instantly. Apologies didnt manage to take picture of the queenie as i was concern it will die quickly. So ended up casting some small ajing or small softbait at sungai api api hunting for the barramundi and to our surprise caught a baby queenie and if im not wrong a baby GT i think correct me if im wrong. All fish was safely release no worries. Tight line guys.

• banex
    Nice catches. and ur march 31st......
    Power man! This kind of small fish good for family fun.
  • deedee
    banex said:
    Nice catches. and ur march 31st......
    Power man! This kind of small fish good for family fun.
    ​haha. Thanks man.
  • deedee

Early morning session with bro, while he going for ajing, i decided to try out the new toys i bought apart from the reel. From ecp to tanah merah we wonder along the beach and water breaker ended up cause this little beauty which gave me a shock. Overall nice session as perhap i gonna seize future session for the next 9 months and hope for the best. Pantang pantang.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016