2018 Open Season Sedili Trip (March 30th to April 01st) "Fully Booked"

davidang888

Hi fellow kakis,

I am looking for 2 kakis(female & kid are welcome) with transport for the mentioned date. Boat: Ah Mow.

(Do note March 30th is a holiday, Good Friday.)

Itinerary: Meeting on March 29th (Thursday night, 11.45pm), venue at Yishun. Then Hit to J.B for supper, after that, set off for Sedili, boarding around 3am. 

Coming back shore 01st April, Sunday, 11am. Then hit for lunch either Buk Kut Teh along Kota Tinggi road side or Seafood at JB. Since is a group sharing, we prefer to makan together. 

Boat set up: 10 individual bed with air-con, toilet for shower, rod-holder, live bait well, cooking stove.

Fishing style: Bottom fishing, surface fishing (ballon) or drifting. However, light jig or luring can do done depending on water current.  We usually go for bait fishes on very first spot, once enough bullets, we will hit for international sea (depth: up to 60 meter) to hunt for monster  :-p

Recommended Gear: Spinning PE:1-3 (Braid line: 30lbs line) & Overhead PE 3-6(Braid line: 50lbs and above) & Sabiki sz:12 to 18(drifting). This is just my 2 cents recommend,  and if can, please bring spare tackles just in case. 

This is a non-profit trip, so cost to be shared (Supper & lunch @ JB, 3 meals onboard, sotong baits, soft drinks only, snacks, toll charges and petrol, tip for carpark at local resident house and deckies).

Catch will all shared, so expect all to chip-in to help pull up fishes.

Per pax will cost around RM930 - RM970 (based on 10 pax) 

Require S$200 deposit, balance to pay me onboard by RM. 
Due to past upset incident. No return of deposit once confirm, kaki will have to find its own replacement. This is to be fair to all kakis (including me) who will have to fork out additional $ to make-up for the kaki who pull out last minute.

Attached my face for ID (Group photo on the left guy wearing red is me)
Interested kaki can contact me @ +65 8444 5568. 

• davidang888
    Still looking for one more kaki to fill up the last slot......... faster faster....... :D
  • davidang888

One more slot for grab, kaki w/o transport are welcome to contact me at 8444-5568

Those intend to bring their spouse are welcome.

• davidang888
    Looking for one kaki to join the coming open season trip.

TQ
  • iedil
    hi..may i know still available? thanks
  • davidang888

Last slot reserved for Kaki Aidil

• davidang888

All slot taken up, TQ for you guys support. Can't wait for the day to come....... hand so itch liao :-P