What is the english name of bulard?

Hi guys,

I heard from other anglers that this fish called bulard is a very strong fish like the GT but it isnt a GT. Anyone knows what is the actual name of it? Im trying to research on it lol. Actually idk if it is called bulard, bulad, bullat, bullet, etc. but it sounds just like that. Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.
© Copyright 2016
All times are UTC