Fish Darwin - ANGLERS CHOICE FISHING SAFARIS - Tourism Top End Partnership

FishingKaki.com
edited January 3 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Book Now
http://www.tourismtopend.com.au/things-to-do/tours/the-peninsula-way/anglers-choice-fishing-safaris

-----
TOP DAY REEF AND SPORT FISHING - PLUS A BONUS BARRA
Best one day fishing charter we have ever been on. We booked a reef and sport fishing charter and caught Jewfish, Cobia, Snapper, GTs, Queenies and even a barra. Top crew and very professional operation. Thanks for an awesome day! - Craig C via Trip Advisor
-----
Very welcoming to a Newbie fisher woman!
Went on a charter here last month and everything was brilliant from start to finish.

Emma was a super welcoming host and made you feel right at home. The food I had over my time here was amazing.

The accommodation and facilities were spotless.
I am totally new to fishing and Dave was a big help on the boat giving tips on how to reel the fish in!

Caught a couple of nice Mac Tuna and a GT. - Becky Lakin via Trip Advisor
-----
Awesome Fishing Trip
Having not made our first fishing destination due to flight cancelations, we were looking for something out of Darwin. Anglers Choice with Emma and her crew didn't disappoint. Picked up and dropped off in Darwin, excellent accommodation, beautiful spot and food (fish caught that day) cooked to perfection. The fishing was superb for 3 days with a mix of river fishing, reef fishing and mud crabbing. All varieties caught Barra, Mud Crabs, Red Emperor, Coral Trout, Mackerel, Queenfish, Giant Trevally, Sweet Lip, Nannygai. Knowledge and hospitality of the guides were second to none. Would definitely go back. - tomY6688XX via Trip Advisor
-----
Target Species
  • Famous NT Barra
  • Jewfish
  • Golden Snapper
  • Spanish Mackerel
  • Cobia
  • Queenfish
  • Giant Trevally
  • Coral Trout
  • Red Emperor
  • Tuna
  • Sailfish
Trip Packages
  1. One Day Light Tackle Sport Fishing Charter
  2. One Day Saltwater Barramundi Fishing Charter

The Team

Book Now
http://www.tourismtopend.com.au/things-to-do/tours/the-peninsula-way/anglers-choice-fishing-safaris
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016