Fish Darwin - COBOURG FISHING SAFARIS - Tourism Top End Partnership

FishingKaki.com
edited January 3 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Book Now : : http://www.tourismtopend.com.au/things-to-do/tours/darwin-region/cobourg-fishing-safaris

Target Species
  • Barramundi
  • Mangrove Jack
  • Spanish Mackerel
  • Queenfish
  • Cobia
  • Golden Snapper
  • Coral Trout
  • Saddletail snapper
  • Giant Trevally
  • Stripeys
  • Red emperor
  • Cod
-----
Unhesitatingly Recommend
If you’re looking for that dream ‘bucket list’ trip to a genuinely wild and fish-filled stretch of Top End water with all the hard stuff taken care of for you, I would unhesitatingly recommend Venture North’s Cobourg Peninsula operation as being second to none. - Steve Starling via 
cobourgfishingsafaris
-----
Truly Spectacular
I've visited many camps in my life, but this one was truly spectacular. Sitting on the cliffs looking out at the setting sun with a coldie in hand is about as good as it gets. - Al McGlashan via cobourgfishingsafaris
-----
Amazing Fishing in Remote Arnhem Land
We recently headed out with Cobourg Fishing Safaris on their 4 day/4 night package. Their camp accommodation was excellent, the food delicious and most importantly the fishing was unreal! We caught over 50 species of fish over the 4 days including my PB a 1.4m Mackie! Highly recommend this outfit. - 82bobbie via Trip Advisor
-----
Incredible fishing and fabulous experience all round

Just back from a fabulous 4 night fishing trip with the team at Cobourg Fishing Safaris. What an amazing time we had. All types and sizes of fish and a great selection of waters to fish from. 
We fished in open blue water, in the waters in the peninsula itself and in creeks. Hardly ever put a line in the water that didn't result in a bite and then a fish! GTs, Spanish Mackeral, Queenies, Gold band snapper, Barracuda, sharks, Estuary cod, Red throated emperor (by the millions) Coral Trout, Mangrove Jack, Trevally and so much more!!!!

The camp was super comfortable with the best views right from our beds!! Boat was good size to fish from, our guide Travis was excellent and very accommodating. 

The food was excellent, accommodation comfortable, great showers, the company great and the knowledgeable and cheerful team made for a really terrific time. 
Thank you to Hugh, Travis, Holly and Aaron. We would definitely love to return - its been the best fishing trip we have had so far! - mytimenow via Trip Advisor
-----

Pricing  : : 

• Accomodation
  • Meals & Drinks
  • Boat & Gear
  • Airfares and Transfers
  • Experienced Fishing Guide
  • Boat & Gear
Fishermen Per Boat:     2     3     4
3 Days/3 Nights     $4,990     $4,390     $3,890
4 Days/4 Nights     $6,290     $5,790     $5,290
5 Days/5 Nights     $7,590     $7,090     $6,590
6 Days/6 Nights     $8,890     $8,390     $7,890

*Price Per Person

$100 a night single supplement if sole use of a safari tent is required (otherwise twin-share).

Add an extra nights accommodation inc. b/f and dinner for $395.00.

Book Now : : http://www.tourismtopend.com.au/things-to-do/tours/darwin-region/cobourg-fishing-safaris
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016