2. Half Day Morning Fish Charter
  3. Half Day Afternoon Fishing Charter
  4. Full Day Fishing Charter
  5. Family Fun Day Morning Charter
  6. Family Fun Day Afternoon Charter
  7. Group Booking
  8. Sole Half Day Charter
  9. Sole Full Day Charter
Went out on a full day charter today, had a ball! Fishing the harbour in the morning was awesome, i was the only client on board for the morning session, and it really was just like fishing with a mate... We caught a load of different species, and basically spent the last hour or so doing catch and release, as we had bagged out... All the marks we fished are just a quick trip around the harbour, so there isn't alot of time spent traveling, only short 5 and 10 minute runs between spots... Great operator, good fishing and plenty of fun.. Fish the harbour in the morning, and then head up into the creeks to chase barra in the afternoon!
Recommend these guys to anybody.
Will be back for sure. - Tyson Chugg via Facebook
Hi Paul, thank you for the great, fun day out fishing. And for all those fish we caught, and gave away. Darwin Harbour has such a large variety of fish. Next time we visit Darwin we will be coming out with you again, the day after we arrive, as the fish we caught will keep us in food for the week. Col and I had a wonderful time, and have great pictures. I would recommend visitors to try Darwin Harbour Fishing Charters, a well run boating and fishing business. Cheers Robyn and Col - Robyn Passau via Facebook
We went on a great charter today. I caught loads of fish. I recon we would of caught about 15+ different species. A big thank you to Paul from Darwin Harbour Fishing Charters . It was 7 - 0.9 metre tide today, Paul managed to get us onto some good spots in the harbour. great guide, great gear & really good knowledge. this is the 2nd time I've been out with them, both times did really well. I would recommend them to anyone coming to Darwin who loves the adrenalin rush of catching some good fish. - Kim Lincoln via Facebook
Took my 10 year old daughter along for a morning harbour fishing session on New Years Day. Captain Ken was a top guide who kept us on the fish the whole time.
Very knowledgeable and very willing to impart knowledge to a willing listener as well as field a multitude of coversations from my talkative daughter.
Highly recommended and will be a repeat customer in the near future chasing Barra - Cap-Tin Jazza via Facebook

Darwin is the gateway to some of the worlds greatest species of fish, get to truly maximise your time and catch fish such as Barramundi, Queenfish, Goldies, Mud Crabs and much, much more. Get a taste of Darwin and come catch your own fish with Darwin Harbour Fishing Charters.

Every type of angler and every type of fishing experience is catered for, even mud crabbing can be done when the tides are right without too much interference to keep fishing at the same time.

Our custom built boats allow you to fish the harbour no matter what tide. We access Estuaries, Mud Flats, Mangroves, Reefs and Wrecks ensuring a memorable day fishing on our charter.

Book Now : :

© Copyright 2016