Reel repair

kabizeee
Greetings, I am from the Philippines, anybody knows the email address of Tan Thong Cheong Shimano, because I want to communicate with them to see if they can repair my Beastmaster 20/30 reel, Thank you in advance
  • littlecrab
    kabizeee said:
    Greetings, I am from the Philippines, anybody knows the email address of Tan Thong Cheong Shimano, because I want to communicate with them to see if they can repair my Beastmaster 20/30 reel, Thank you in advance
    ​Tel: 62973536
    blk 1 maude road
  • monstrad

don't think they have official email

they can/will repair any shimano reel even those without local warranty

however, y don't u bring it to your local shimano authorised dealer?

• Luke Maow Bear
    edited December 4
    kabizeee said:
    ​Hello, 

Attach a picture of the reel - your reel not a picture from the internet.

I will check for you and see if I can help you by asking them.

Also please add what you want to be fixed.

Best,
    LMB
  • kabizeee
    Thank you everybody for replying, the reel is an old shimano beastmaster 20/30, the spool is in free wheel and will not engage even at drag in any position. we do not have any shimano reps here. the parts may not be available anymore, i just want to be sure that parts are available in Singapore and can be fix before I bring the reel over to Singapore, I know the shop been there a few times.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016