Taiwan Fishing Trip 24/3/2018-30/3/2018

Dareme
Any guys here interested ? I had a group of 6 angler and are looking for another 4 anglers to charter the entire boat. Will be doing jigging (fast /slow)。

Tentatively, We will start moving out to the fishing whalfs on 24/3 at about 2330 hrs and be back in port on 25/3 at about 2000 hrs , back to hotel and dinner, take rest till midnight and will move out for the second trip and be back again on 26/3 at about 2000 hrs. ( date may change depending on the weather of the day)

Rest of the days is R&R in Taipei : visit tackle shops and place of interest 

You are also welcome to bring your partner on board as visitors for sightseeing however there will be a charge of NT500 per trip. Your partner can fish together with you (one rod per angler)

Fishing Location : 北三岛

Target Fish : Amberjack, tuna, trumpet fish 

our Catch : will sell it to the market and keep some for consumption

Cost: shared on  Transport chartered boat, food and drinks

Hotel : I will make arrangement for twin sharing . For those who want privacy, you need to pay extra 

Air ticket : book your own  (confirm early and book early at cheaper cost (our group already book China Airlines)

I am an organizer for this trip, strictly NO PROFIT making thus looking for serious anglers who are easy going and want to have fun. Interested anglers can contact me at 98505205

• Dareme
    Some Changes to the fishing schedule..we we be fishing more hours

We will move out on 25/3 just after midnight, fishing begins at about 0530hrs and we will return to port on 26/3/ at about 2000hrs.
    Day jigging
    Night Bottom fishing (live baits0

I am an organizer for this trip, strictly NO PROFIT making thus looking for serious anglers who are easy going and want to have fun. Interested anglers can contact me at 98505205

TRIPS
© Copyright 2016