LEMAX rods

dailyjambo
edited November 10 in Rods
Does anyone here have experience with lemax rod for jigging or deep sea? Any reviews? Apparently the price is quite reasonable for less fortunate khaki like me. 
  • SportAngler
    edited November 14
    I used their Firestorm 1-3 & 3-5. Parabolic action. Very easy on angler.
    Not sure if you still can find it.
    BTW how heavy you to plan to jig and how deep is the water?
  • dailyjambo
    Hey, i actually went ahead and bought a PE 4-5 Lemax firestorm 1.70m rod for my trip ( SCS trip ) and i love it, totally my budget and quality, most important is lucky, landed many diamond trevally and ANG CHO. i guess Lemax gained my trust. 

• Luke Maow Bear
    Hey, i actually went ahead and bought a PE 4-5 Lemax firestorm 1.70m rod for my trip ( SCS trip ) and i love it, totally my budget and quality, most important is lucky, landed many diamond trevally and ANG CHO. i guess Lemax gained my trust. 

​LEMAX makes very affordable and dependable rods, I have a good number of them. I just like to fish and don't bother too much on the other things.
  • SportAngler

​Congrats to your successful trip.
  • Luke Maow Bear

​Congrats to your successful trip.
    ​Double congratulations, I am glad you enjoyed it and stuck to your decision :)
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016