Shimano Plays 800/1000 Electric Reel 2017 Model

marklucas
Hi Kakis,

Anyone tested Shimano plays 800 or 1000 electric reel? 

Hows the review on this reel? Cant find any reviews on google search.. 

And price anyone kno hw much it cost?

Thanks for viewing...
  • Luke Maow Bear
    I don't think there is much thought behind this purchase, go out and get it.
  • marklucas
    bro... the 2nd and 3rd video is the old model... 

• usetan7
    I brought from  Plays 1000 (new Model) Tao Bao $522.00 2 months ago.  Exclude Shipping. (TTC no stock, need to order.) It came with the Japan Warranty Card, have to send your own postage if need to repair but I yet to fill and post. 

Biggest Catch is "Ah Seng 6kg", haven't set to full drag (45lbs Braided Line) still manageable. Good thing is you lower down the rod, it auto retrieve till you raised your rod. 

I also have the Plays 3000 (old Model) which i prefer more than the 1000 series. 

• Luke Maow Bear
    marklucas said:

​my bad.
  • marklucas
    marklucas said:

​my bad.
    ​no worries bro... cheers...
    usetan7 said:
    I brought from  Plays 1000 (new Model) Tao Bao $522.00 2 months ago.  Exclude Shipping. (TTC no stock, need to order.) It came with the Japan Warranty Card, have to send your own postage if need to repair but I yet to fill and post. 

Biggest Catch is "Ah Seng 6kg", haven't set to full drag (45lbs Braided Line) still manageable. Good thing is you lower down the rod, it auto retrieve till you raised your rod. 

I also have the Plays 3000 (old Model) which i prefer more than the 1000 series. 

​thanks for the review bro...  i guess SG tackle shop selling much more for plays 800... thanks again bro...
  • monstrad

local set have 1 yr warranty

I heard the battery is damn expensive

its the same price as a low end electric reel

price of high end electric reel like beastmaster, u can buy 2 battery

btw, daiwa have those solar powered electrical reel that don't need battery

• usetan7
    I have never seen Solor Power type. then no need use for night fishing. 
    Cheap Battery at Simlim Tower only cost $30 - 12V 8 Amp. Charger at $25.
    Can use for at least 18 hours non stop. But it weigh over 2kg. 
    Buy the OEM portable battery 200g 12V 3.6 Amp from China attached to the reel, cost only $65 each, can use for 8 hrs. Charging 4 hrs. Buy 2 enough for charging and exchange. Provided Boat have 13 amp socket. 1 battery good enough for 8 hrs day trip, if not last hour use manual hand crank. lol. 

• monstrad

13amp socket is it like those for home aircon?

• usetan7
    home normal 3-pin socket for charging. 
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016