Deepsea Fishing Singapore

fishesofmen
Bad experience with above fishing provider. Book fishing trip pay deposit, last minute also no information and refuse to answer calls or return msg. Ask to return deposit, no reply and also delete msg. To those who think of booking "Deepsea Fishing", please check and don't be a victim like me.
  • SGfishingtrip.com
    Boss. Sunday i already replied to your handphone number that money will be refunded the following day and you replied me. Why did you say i didnt reply you? The bank transfer need time to remit from different banks. 

- Bryan
    Www.Deepseafishing.sg

• Luke Maow Bear
    Bad experience with above fishing provider. Book fishing trip pay deposit, last minute also no information and refuse to answer calls or return msg. Ask to return deposit, no reply and also delete msg. To those who think of booking "Deepsea Fishing", please check and don't be a victim like me.
    Feedback good or bad is always helpful to other anglers.
    Boss. Sunday i already replied to your handphone number that money will be refunded the following day and you replied me. Why did you say i didnt reply you? The bank transfer need time to remit from different banks. 

- Bryan
    Www.Deepseafishing.sg

​Having the operator reply to a post shows they are sincere in managing the matter as supposed to keeping silent about it.

Hope you both sort it out. Open discussion is the way things are handled well. Thank you to you both.
  • iamthatiam
    ​For the record, this was NOT posted by me (tho i have been the "victim").  I thank this brother for standing up for me, but he shd have first gotten my consent to post.  I would hv rather post it myself.  
    Anyways, the matter is now resolved.  Thank tou.
  • The killer
    Bryan and his team have been around for years. Not easy to set up a business as we all knw is a very competitive and unpredictable business . 
    Dont think they will scam you yr deposit and they are working with Gary tackle which usually a huge crowd on weekend.
    Think you shall try again and feels their service on board . 
  • iamthatiam
    The killer said:
    Bryan and his team have been around for years. Not easy to set up a business as we all knw is a very competitive and unpredictable business . 
    Dont think they will scam you yr deposit and they are working with Gary tackle which usually a huge crowd on weekend.

• iamthatiam
    The killer said:

​Hi Killer,
    I have put a closure to the matter with Deespsea.  It does not matter now whether they will refund me or not, as I no longer wish to pursue anymore.
    I wish them well henceforth.  Thsnks!
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016