Sentosa fishing yay or nay?

deedee
anyone ever went to sentosa for fishing. Not bait but luring. Is it allowed cause i planning an SW trip for a short session and sentosa seems like a very good spot with their shoreline full of water breakers seems like a very good spot to hunt for some scally buggers amd also some grouper action. Please im open to suggestion. PM me if it requires some personal info sharing. Just a humble fishing kaki's looking for some advice and spots. You willing to share im willing to listen.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Go early Go late Stay in the Shadows.
  • deedee
    Go early Go late Stay in the Shadows.
    ​Stay in the shadows as in? 
  • deedee
    Devilzken said:
    Ninja
    ​Hahahaha. Nicely said. But the spots there. And sentosa is like impossible to be ninja cause of the number of people there right? Or is there any spots in sentosa? 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    There are spots. 
  • Freakinfart
    there are good spots but really u gotta ninja............... really ninja and please be careful.
  • deedee
    there are good spots but really u gotta ninja............... really ninja and please be careful.
    ​Noted. Can i know roughly what will i be risking there? Hahaha.
  • Devilzken
    Fine and some hot kopi in the station :D
  • deedee
    Devilzken said:
    Fine and some hot kopi in the station :D
  • deedee
    edited August 14
    Since its breakfast in stations means bye bye to equipment. Hais..
  • Luke Maow Bear
    I kena the Kopi session before. But it's not so bad, they actually just ask you to leave. The rangers are super nice. Just don't been an asshole and say sorry 10 times and leave nodding.

Timing is important. Go at the right time.
  • deedee
    I kena the Kopi session before. But it's not so bad, they actually just ask you to leave. The rangers are super nice. Just don't been an asshole and say sorry 10 times and leave nodding.

Timing is important. Go at the right time.

Timing? Any specific timing?
  • monstrad

very easy to get caught there, 10x easier to get caught there than any reservoir

just be prepared to pay fines if wanna fish illegally

• Luke Maow Bear
    monstrad said:

very easy to get caught there, 10x easier to get caught there than any reservoir

just be prepared to pay fines if wanna fish illegally

​I kena once.

But if you fish inside they will ask you to leave. 
  • Freakinfart
    *cough* rasa *cough*
  • Luke Maow Bear
    *cough* rasa *cough*
    ​Cough Cough Rasa  . .  cough cough Tanj . . . 
  • Freakinfart
    edited August 15
    jokes aside.. i think Sentosa should maybe hold some event there for anglers.. like some annual sw luring event.. 
© Copyright 2016