Best rig for rays

frz1
hi there, may i know whats the best rig for targeting rays on surf. Can i like tie the hook 3-4inches above the weight with about 1m of line? Or shall i just pulley rig? Please please need some tips on rays! Any tips will do!  Thank you very much guys! Really appreciate your replies! 
  • The Drifters
    i only know stingray favourite bait 
  • fishfishhfishhhh
    LSBF is the way to go
  • frz1
    LSBF is the way to go
    ​Alright thnks. 
  • sharkbait10
    I've read about John Popplewell Stingray's Pulley Rig. But I don't know how to tie the snood. 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    When the Ray is the Bait

• NdyBamZ
    Stingray are bottom feeder but not neccesarily the snoot juz above the sinker,. Can give a few cm allowance and long snoot. Best bait for rays bolos2 belanak baby squid and eel
  • frz1
    NdyBamZ said:
    Stingray are bottom feeder but not neccesarily the snoot juz above the sinker,. Can give a few cm allowance and long snoot. Best bait for rays bolos2 belanak baby squid and eel
    ​How do you even rig the eel bro... once the fella kena hook only it will coil the whole rig like nobody business. Or cut into chunks of it then throw? 
  • NdyBamZ
    frz1 said:
    NdyBamZ said:
    ​How do you even rig the eel bro... once the fella kena hook only it will coil the whole rig like nobody business. Or cut into chunks of it then throw? 
    ​once tiok malong right.. I noe its slipery but hafto use glove but careful they bite ... Den potong about three finger length.. Best use double hook.. Eel is thick skin so juz hook outer part alrdy can no need so deep and u can cast as whack as u want wont fell out ... Den put ur rod on stand and wait ... But only ray eat eels .. It will b a real waiting game b prepared... But if tiok rod drag out dats means ray nothin else... Frm experience .. As i am from team Pari Hunter Boardwalk Angler ... So my game only rays
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016