Rod repair

Crimson Sky
Anyone got any lobang for rod repair? My one piece rod had snapped into two recently and I was hoping to get it fixed. Thanks in advance!

• Luke Maow Bear
    Hi there, the only way I can answer this is you have to buy a new rod. There is very little you can do. Check with Garfeeel. 
  • Crimson Sky
    Hi there, the only way I can answer this is you have to buy a new rod. There is very little you can do. Check with Garfeeel. 
    ​Oh man. I understand that it would not be as strong as before even if it is joined together but this rod has sentimental value, so it would be great if it can be fixed. Thank you for the recommendation. 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    I am so sorry bro, I feel your pain. What you can do first is get a new rod or use another rod. However it happens and we have has this question a few times. In fact I have been on trips with people who fixed their rods only to break.

I strongly advise you against spending the money on it unless you want to fix it but not use it. Then it's something you can keep and look at from time to time. 
  • nuvole
    Shave a chopstick as ferrule and keep the rod for display purpose only...
  • Crimson Sky
    I am so sorry bro, I feel your pain. What you can do first is get a new rod or use another rod. However it happens and we have has this question a few times. In fact I have been on trips with people who fixed their rods only to break.

I strongly advise you against spending the money on it unless you want to fix it but not use it. Then it's something you can keep and look at from time to time. 
    ​Thanks for the advice. Thats what I intended to do too. Probably will be getting a new rod as replacement. :)
  • Crimson Sky
    nuvole said:
    Shave a chopstick as ferrule and keep the rod for display purpose only...
    ​I'm afraid of causing more damage. Better leave it in the hands of a professional. Hahaha
  • Devilzken
    Garfeel will do a good job