Fishing At Pulau Aur.

The Drifters
edited February 20 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Hello,
Now have 5 kakis, need 2 to make 7.
Date : 3-6 June 2017.
Place : Pulau Aur.
Deposit : Required, (1st come 1st serve).
Interested pls PM or SMS to 93951346   
  • The Drifters
    edited March 1
    Welcome to join our small fishing friendly group, love to fish, organise it by ourselves. 
    Your cost includes,
    1) Boat.
    2) Transport. 
    3) Aircon Chalet 3 nights.
    4) Meals, Fruits, Canned Drinks, Porridge,
    5) Extra Ice and Baits.
    more details will be given to kakis...      
  • Al3xang
    Hi 
      still any more slot ,kindly contact me thank
    97891324, alex

• The Drifters
    Yes, 2 slots available. i already SMS you.
  • The Drifters
    edited February 28
    A non refundable deposit of $150 is required for confirmation. Balance will be collected at meeting point, 1st day of trip. 
  • The Drifters
    edited March 3
    we will be fishing with experienced Malay boatman equipped with Fish Finder & GPS. 
    if interested ....PM or SMS to 93951346.    
  • The Drifters
    edited February 28
    we are travelling by Malaysian vehicle and famous Pulau Aur boat.
  • The Drifters
    only 2 seats available,
  • classic933
    Hi. What type of fishing will you be doing, and the type of fish targeted? 
  • The Drifters
    edited March 7
    we will be doing drifting, and jigging and trolling is up to you. Type of fishes targeted are Red Snappers, Groupers, Angkolis and the usuals found at South China Seas. I have some last year photos.  
  • classic933
    And the cost? Including me, have 2 kakis. 
  • The Drifters
    edited March 7
     more details can be send to your moble if you want to know, we have a group chat for this trip. 
    for safety reason we do not fish at night. and boatman will do his best to get fish for us.
  • Patrickkuah
    Are the 2 slots still available 
  • The Drifters
    edited March 8
    Are the 2 slots still available 
    ​yes, they are still enquiring, why not you PM me your HP for free info ?
  • Patrickkuah
    Hi Bro
    My hand phone is 91474499 patrick
  • The Drifters
    edited March 17
    Those want to fish at P. Aur waters and have no chance this trip, i will arrange for another trip in Sept.
    We will go either Tioman or Aur for the Groupers. Send me your contact for free info,        
  • The Drifters
    i already transferred Rm400 as deposit to Captain, i will also collect from kakis soon,  
  • fkk_tuna_123

Hi Bro ,

Am interested in fishing at Tioman aro. Sept/Otc period (normally over the weekend )

Pls let me know if you have any trip that I can join during that period , can PM me . 

1) cost for how many days / nights (incl. actual fishing days) . Is it pure cost sharing base on no. of pax ? Cost incl what details : like air-con chalets , boats , meals (drinks) .

2) Boat condition (wooden boat / speed boat) , how many pax per boat & normally target which fish species (jigging , bottom or trolling or ....)

3) Can send me yr past CR just for my reference .

Thanks !

Frank

• aminng
    Hi bro september trip put me in. My contact no 96190436
  • The Drifters
    aminng said:
    Hi bro september trip put me in. My contact no 96190436
    ​I will take note of this, Thank you.
  • aminng
    Thank,  The Drifters
  • Muhsinrazali
    Hi bro,im interested in september trip also.
  • The Drifters
    Hi bro,im interested in september trip also.
    ​Pls provide hp no, Razali, thanks
  • aminng
    Can  release september date. Thank
  • The Drifters
    edited April 11
    I will check with boatman if the dates are available. meanwhile September 28,29,30. October 18, 19, 20 is also good. 
  • aminng
    Hi bro possible september 1,2, 3 a not.  THANK
  • The Drifters

Hi Bro ,

Am interested in fishing at Tioman aro. Sept/Otc period (normally over the weekend )

Pls let me know if you have any trip that I can join during that period , can PM me . 

1) cost for how many days / nights (incl. actual fishing days) . Is it pure cost sharing base on no. of pax ? Cost incl what details : like air-con chalets , boats , meals (drinks) .

2) Boat condition (wooden boat / speed boat) , how many pax per boat & normally target which fish species (jigging , bottom or trolling or ....)

3) Can send me yr past CR just for my reference .

Thanks !

Frank

​Frank,
    you can message to me your phone number, i will add you to the group chat for September-October 2017 trip.
  • alanyeo29
    Hi I interested but like to know the date anyway can add me to the group chat my num87424648 name alan
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016