Sedili trip April 23 to April 25

izan84

Hi im looking for kakis to join me and a kaki for sedili tenggiri and ebek hunting trip. Move out from Singapore on the 4th April at 8pm back to Singapore at 8pm on 6th April. Cost sharing will be around $220 per pax. Transport will pickup at one point(lower cost) but will be sending each kaki to individual homes(with catches will be easier). Intrested kakis please wassap me at 94654817.Currently 6slots available.
Fishing there is appropriate for live baiting,light jigging and slow fall jigging.
  • izan84
    Food and drinks on boat inclusive.
  • bond
    Hi bro....may i knw whose boat and which jetty to board?
    Btw ...total how many pax....thks
  • izan84
    Boat will be 8pax.
    Board from Sedili besar jetty.
    Boatman is Tekong Ayah cik.
  • honda_s4
    Costing and transportation?
  • izan84
    Hi Honda all transport from Singapore to Sedili and back,food, snacks and drinks on boat included in the $220.Even tip for boat man and deckie included. If got extra maybe can include lunch after after session on boat....do wassap me for more info.
  • izan84
    Currently 4slots reserved....left 4slots avail....
  • izan84
    Hi guys,
    Bottom fishing kakis are welcome. Day bottom catches would be coral trout(500g-3kg),groupers (500g-1kg), cermin(3kg-7kg),parrot fish(500g-2kg) and cobia(2kg-20kg). Night bottom catches would be salt water catfish(2kg-7kg),sweetlips(2kg-5kg) and cobia(2kg-20kg).Hope this helps.
  • izan84
    All bill fish(sailfish,marlin) and sharks are catch and release only.
  • izan84
    edited February 17
    Due too unfore seen reason trip have been moved to 23-25april....Muhsinrazali do wassap me if intrested 2slots left.
  • izan84
    1 slot left
  • izan84
    2 slots avail.
  • izan84
    1slot left
  • izan84
    2slots avail(2anglers have to cancel trip due to personal reasons)....easy going crew....newbies and seasoned tenggiri hunters welcome. 
  • izan84
    Last slot....upz
  • izan84
    All slots taken....will post catch report after the trip.
  • LukeMaowBear
    izan84 said:
    All slots taken....will post catch report after the trip.
    ​Good luck. 
  • izan84
    Thank you Luke.
  • izan84
    Here are some of the pics from our trip to Sedili 23rd april to 25th april(time on boat from 0300hr 24th Apr to 1300hr 25th Apr). Would say the trip was enjoyable thanks to the cheerful kakis and hard working boat man and deckie. Will post a CR soon.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016