Local Fisherman tabao undersized fish and is so proud of it..

tabaohater
edited January 5 in Catch Reports
Let us not be like Ivan Jailbird. His reasoning is that if he don't tabao, someone else will tabao anyway. Sigh.

• belial
    to each his own, if he tapao and eat then i think it's reasonably ok but if he tapao then throw the fishes away then it will be a bit too much.
  • resource
    his business a bit funny  my friend went miri complain to me that he ask people to buy his rod and then make 2 place to collect the fishes all the goodones they took and badones my friend group took  best part they were testing rods on his jailbird genration on the trip that trip was a disaster as the spots wer not deep becos of the testing:'(   must becareful  
  • tabaohater
    resource said:
    his business a bit funny  my friend went miri complain to me that he ask people to buy his rod and then make 2 place to collect the fishes all the goodones they took and badones my friend group took  best part they were testing rods on his jailbird genration on the trip that trip was a disaster as the spots wer not deep becos of the testing:'(   must becareful  
    ​Nothing wrong with asking people to buy his rod. But I don't like factory rods repackaged with a name because they are of questionable quality.  

Can you explain how he ask your friends to have two place to collect fish? It should be distributed at the port.

I only heard that he fell out with LE Angler once when he took their fishing contacts for his own business.
  • resource
    resource said:
    ​Nothing wrong with asking people to buy his rod. But I don't like factory rods repackaged with a name because they are of questionable quality.  

Can you explain how he ask your friends to have two place to collect fish? It should be distributed at the port.

I only heard that he fell out with LE Angler once when he took their fishing contacts for his own business.
    ​my friend came back with a bad trip as usual malayguy the deep sea guide was with him he instructed the guide to let us collect at jurong and them at senoko so my friend felt upset about this he split the group as favourable and tag along?
    to my friend is not about the the bad fishing its about if you want to test your rod dont use people 
    pay yourself the whole charter
  • FishermanG
    @tabaohater ;

Bro if you have any grudges with Ivan, come out and talk to him. Need not need to play hide and seek and use a fake account here and tarnish someone's reputation. He's the captain and the guide for his team, everyone pays for the trip and what does it really matter if they brought back the fish? So now the trend is that if I catch small fish I must release? Eh come on la, its his choice if he wants to dapao or CNR! And also make so much noise for what? Don't like the rod, simple don't buy! 
  • sharkbait
    edited January 8
    It's an ugly sight in this reputable forum that "Clone" account have been used to tarnish someone's reputation. And the best part is the post have been up since 5th Jan and moderator have not stepped in.

As for the "Clone", you guys have deviated from Tapaoing undersize fish to tarnish another kaki reputation. And please kindly stop "I heard my Friend say" "I heard from another kaki".... Kindly back your argument with facts and data before shtting all over the place.

Your argument is invalid.

FYI, this is my personal account i used since i was a Secondary School kid back in the 2000s. I have been an avid forum user until today it question my "Loyalty" for this forum with all the recent drama. 

Oh yes.. I am dont tapao undersize fish... I tapao oversize fish. 

http://forum.fishingkaki.com/discussion/280156/15-19-july-kuching-into-the-darkness

Don't start a fight when you can't end it
  • FishermanG
    Good one and I agree with your statement! As the sayings goes " Don't play with fire if you cant handle the heat! " 
  • meridien
    sharkbait said:
    It's an ugly sight in this reputable forum that "Clone" account have been used to tarnish someone's reputation. And the best part is the post have been up since 5th Jan and moderator have not stepped in.

As for the "Clone", you guys have deviated from Tapaoing undersize fish to tarnish another kaki reputation. And please kindly stop "I heard my Friend say" "I heard from another kaki".... Kindly back your argument with facts and data before shtting all over the place.

FYI, this is my personal account i used since i was a Secondary School kid back in the 2000s. I have been an avid forum user until today it question my "Loyalty" for this forum with all the recent drama. 

http://forum.fishingkaki.com/discussion/280156/15-19-july-kuching-into-the-darkness

​guys chill firstly i think yes if it true as ruomers have been spreding about ivan and jimmy how he steal data 
    if he tapao undersize fish yes saw true the facebook but if he sold the rod to people to come on his trip that only ivan must come forward to explain to be fair i came to join fk to make friends and pay fairly

1)tabaohater pls come forward to verify the things
    2)resource pls be specific on which trip date and month 
    3)fishermanG dont threnthen people here you not gangster( Don't play with fire if you cant handle the heat! " 
    4)sharkbait wat happen if its true?so we have to leave with it and hide so a thief get away? 

im not the judge only moderator will be judge so lets here the truth
  • FishermanG
    meridien said:
    sharkbait said:

​guys chill firstly i think yes if it true as ruomers have been spreding about ivan and jimmy how he steal data 
    if he tapao undersize fish yes saw true the facebook but if he sold the rod to people to come on his trip that only ivan must come forward to explain to be fair i came to join fk to make friends and pay fairly

3)fishermanG dont threnthen people here you not gangster( Don't play with fire if you cant handle the heat! " 
    4)sharkbait wat happen if its true?so we have to leave with it and hide so a thief get away? 

​Sup bro , so the quote i share makes me a person who threaten people ? I gangster? Wow ! So skeptical. Its so simple ask tabaohunter to come out and talk and resolve the issue, dont come forum and make a fuss out of it ! Be a man , stand up and talk ! No point hiding behind a computer and rant shit that is invalid just to spoil someone elses name ! 
    Most importantly meridien are you sure ivan say that only can buy his rod then can go his trip? If its true , evidence pls!  
  • sharkbait
    edited January 9
    meridien said:
    sharkbait said:

​@meridien Dude. Don't get so offended over a simple quote. Don't be such a snowflake.

This thread have deviated from tapaoing undersize fish to tarnish another kaki's reputation. I suggest if you really want to argue over about how he run his business, please kindly go down changi village and talk to him personally. (He is really nice, btw)

If you don't like how he run his business then don't be his client base. Simple.

About his rod, Nobody force his customer to buy his rod. Did he put a gun on their head forcing them to buy? Did he hide behind an Carousell account to sell? Do hereally need to come forward to explain. If you really need an explanation, You can go down changi village look for him. He is still waiting. (I hope it helps you sleep better at night)

"wat happen if its true?so we have to leave with it and hide so a thief get away?"

Thief? Get away? Lol. He ain't running away. He is waiting for people to come down.

For he, fear no Human. Only Scare no fish.
  • meridien
    meridien said:
    sharkbait said:

​Sup bro , so the quote i share makes me a person who threaten people ? I gangster? Wow ! So skeptical. Its so simple ask tabaohunter to come out and talk and resolve the issue, dont come forum and make a fuss out of it ! Be a man , stand up and talk ! No point hiding behind a computer and rant shit that is invalid just to spoil someone elses name ! 
    Most importantly meridien are you sure ivan say that only can buy his rod then can go his trip? If its true , evidence pls!  
    ​guys pls chll bro im trying to say if they accuse ivan pls own up evidence im refering to tabaohater he started the thread 
    fishermanG im meaning no gangster in this forum all kakis here happy fishing bro peace as for the rod i see that in the 3 post he said he wont buy a rod to use under a different name wat i see from post he tabaohater should come here to speak up 
    as for sharkbait its a saying only as some kakis got cheated in this forum im one of them from this guy if you want to know pm me personally i will share 

sorry english not good if wrong write forgive me 
  • Michael Lim
    There will be no judges here.  The Moderators are here only when we need to do control according to our terms and conditions.  If anyone has something to speak up on, go ahead.  Just do not use any vulgarities or go against our rules or regulations.

We are all adults here.  Read and believe what you wish.

Use your own judgement to see for yourself and chill.

Cheers,
    Michael Lim
  • FishermanG
    @meridien no worries bro, we are here as a community to discuss and share our worries. LOL. Its not ethical to be like Tapaohunter ! Grown men admit their mistakes. I will put a full stop here. Cheers and have a great day ahead :) 

Best,
    Galen 
  • tabaohater
    edited January 11
    FishermanG and Sharkbait, I forgive both of you for being uncivilized, a pity Singapore have laws and not run by gangsters who can only fight or threaten people who disagree with you. People who are civilized don't act like hooligans, it reflects on the lack of proper upbringing. Please try to be someone useful to society. 

meridien, I feel for you that you were cheated. I hope it was resolved and the money loss is small. All forum has fake people whom may say, bro brothers, but will cheat you of your money without a second thought. Please buy your equipment from reputable sources. Do you know why they want to shut you up and say things like, "if you don't like it just don't buy" and not to speak up? You are completely, right. It is because they are afraid that they will be found out. For the rod, I said I don't like factory made rods. I have my opinion.

Jimmy is forgiving even when people take advantage of him. That's one of the reasons why some of his regulars support him and pay a premium for his services. The post was not meant to cause any distress to him and to associate him with this disastrous MIRI trip. I am not on the trip itself, I have no comments. I standby what I heard but out of respect, I will not bring this up anymore

"I pay for the trip I can do what I want with the catch." No, you paid for the boat, not the ecosystem. The responsibility lies with everyone for sustainable fishing. 

"If I don't take everything, someone else will." No. That is a defective thought. Not everyone is an asshole like you. 

"It is CNY so I should wipe everything out." You know, Chinese have the saying nian nian you yu, conservation actually helps to give you fish yearly. (Note, the yu is not fish) 

"I am taking back to eat so it is okay" Some fish deserve to be given a second chance to populate the species. That is why some countries have guidelines on this.

I pity Mr Luke that he had to deal with this nonsense. He fronting us against the foreigners with advanced fishing industry yet the people he trust are not supporting him and threatening him. Some even asked him to apologies, for what? Trying to save our fishing community and educating the general public? Do you want him to tell people we are backward?

BTW, I am not against taking fish. It is up to his discretion that some fish should be let go for conservation. The fishing industry is not yet there, the conservation is not yet there. Until it becomes a law in Singapore, the fisherman will still desecrate the limited resources. I can only persuade you guys. On another note, please respect the fishing laws if you are visiting countries with fishing law and not throw our Singaporean face and get a hefty fine.

On the tabao part, I believe Ivan has done his fair share of CNR before, but sustainability is not about putting back trophy fish but it is about not wiping out entire schools of fish. Everyone is entitled to his opinion.

Moderator, thank you for your understanding.
  • FishermanG
    @tabaohater
    1. Talking about conservation and sustainability, you have any idea how big this topic would be ?  Of course it would be great that the government implement laws on releasing under sizes fish to populate and grow. But it takes a lot of effort, time and a impactful person to change this. And i know where you'r coming from. 

2. Calling me and sharkbait gangster is redundant! If your so useful to society and to the fishing community then do something to bring our fishing community to greater heights and need not need to mention Mr Luke. Mr luke have been always supportive to the community and everyone knew him. Of course not only him , we have a lot of people like Mr Luke! 

3. Once again if Mr/Mrs Meridien is being cheated, kindly report to the police of how your scam and provide details with evidence. I stand firm in saying this " it takes two hand to clap" And everyone have freedom of words,  and also tabaohunter dont put your words into my mouth by saying that "why they want to shut you up". I welcome Meridien to share in this forum ! Thanks in advance , I also want to hear it out. 

Factory rod isin't obvious? Personally i also dont like factory rod ! So please. 

Lastly i forgive your ignorance.

Everyone is entitled to their choice too ! :) 
  • meridien
    @meridien no worries bro, we are here as a community to discuss and share our worries. LOL. Its not ethical to be like Tapaohunter ! Grown men admit their mistakes. I will put a full stop here. Cheers and have a great day ahead :) 

Best,
    Galen 
    FISHERG:bro galen are you the one organise batam pond?if you are them pm me cos we know each other 
    tabaohater: i was cheated by a guy who promise cheap things and works last time at tackle shop but everybody made report againt him 
  • FishermanG
    meridien said:

Best,
    Galen 
    ​FISHERG:bro galen are you the one organise batam pond?if you are them pm me cos we know each other 
    tabaohater: i was cheated by a guy who promise cheap things and works last time at tackle shop but everybody made report againt him 
    PM alr bro ! Chat from there :D 
  • abfackeln
    Been on this forum for 15 years ... that fishing attracts a lot of unenlightened retards no longer surprises me ... what is surprising is that Mike Lim is still dealing with this shitz muahahahaha
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016