Where would you fish? Malacca Straits or Sedili SCS waters?

xinc
edited October 2016 in General Fishing
Guys, your input is important so please contribute as much as you know. Thanks!
  • AAA+
    My friends and i like the east coast better, Even thought trawlers are prowling the areas. There are still plenty of good quality fishes there! Also nice scenic islands, if your catch is poor you can always go to some of the island to relax and have a massage there.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Malacca has never been good for me. It's too damn busy.

Sibu, Rompin and Pekan for me any day.

But price vs catch is starting to be a question for me and spending that 450 to 650 bucks may be better spent on flying somewhere for cheap. Just talking outloud.
  • hohoho88
    How about Straits of Singapore?
    I have booked a yacht with http://sgboatcharter.com and is looking for kaki to share the cost on next Sat (29-30 Oct).
    Call me at +65 92232646 if interested.
  • dealmaker
    hohoho88 said:
    How about Straits of Singapore?
    I have booked a yacht with http://sgboatcharter.com and is looking for kaki to share the cost on next Sat (29-30 Oct).
    Call me at +65 92232646 if interested.

Hey, how big is your boat? Can take 9 people?

• hohoho88
    Thanks for your enquiry. I rented Kingdom which can charter for 34pax max... I still have 19 vacancies left atm.
    Call me if interested. Thanks.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    hohoho88 said:
    Thanks for your enquiry. I rented Kingdom which can charter for 34pax max... I still have 19 vacancies left atm.
    ​34?!!!! It's a super tanker? What does it look man. And are you Fishing all the way or are there Bikini babes.
  • Yippe
    hohoho88 said:
    ​34?!!!! It's a super tanker? What does it look man. And are you Fishing all the way or are there Bikini babes.
    ​As you thought, was it a Pontoon boat? 
  • xinc
    Thanks guys!

I am now residing in Malaysia and planning to get a fishing boat. Just needed some input on where to berth the boat. Of course, I will keep you guys update - might even invite you guys for a complimentary trip kinda " boat warming" session. Lookout for this! 

Happy Fishin' heading out to Sedili tomorrow
  • xinc
    AAA+ said:
    My friends and i like the east coast better, Even thought trawlers are prowling the areas. There are still plenty of good quality fishes there! Also nice scenic islands, if your catch is poor you can always go to some of the island to relax and have a massage there.
    ​thanks dude
  • xinc

But price vs catch is starting to be a question for me and spending that 450 to 650 bucks may be better spent on flying somewhere for cheap. Just talking outloud.
    ​thanks dude.. 

• xinc

​Dude about the pricing vs catch - what would be a decent pricing. Look here like you...i freaking love fishing and i just want to make it good and affordable. Let me know
  • Luke Maow Bear
    edited October 2016
    I rather as a business the charter goes with the market rate. Everyone is willing to pay. I was going so much and some months it's SGD $1000 + across 3 trips.

The normal with 4 people + Transport was 450 and upwards, I have to check. 

The band was 450 to 550 per person per 4 pax. With transportation 2 days and a place to sleep. All in. Incidentals are food mostly.

For those who go once a month it should not be an issue at all.
  • hohoho88
    hohoho88 said:
    ​You may go to https://singaporeyachtcharter.com/kingdom/ to find out more on Kingdom yacht.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016