Best (cheapest) shop to buy Shimano reels at?

bobbins
Hi all,

Looking at the 16 aldebaran, I was wondering what shops you would recommend me to check out before purchasing one. Or would you recommend me to order it online?

Thank you! :)
  • Devilzken
    u can try sincere or Gina 
  • bobbins
    Devilzken said:
    u can try sincere or Gina 
    ​Thanks! By Gina do you mean Changi tackle shop?
  • bobbins
    Yes Changi. 
    ​Awesome, thanks!!
  • Razerazeraze
    cheapest definitely nalno.com at Beach Road.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    cheapest definitely nalno.com at Beach Road.
    ​OJ Tackle at the Textile Centre, look for Beng.
  • bobba
    Hi bobbins,thanks for the topic...was looking for spinning shimano reel.saw the topic and now will try to go look and see on those shops...thanks guys.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    bobba said:
    Hi bobbins,thanks for the topic...was looking for spinning shimano reel.saw the topic and now will try to go look and see on those shops...thanks guys.
    ​Tan Thong Chong and King George's Street. Look for Maggie and Doris. 
  • Freakomin
    From what i have researched, hands down sincere fishing tackle. Idk if their baitcaster is the cheapest shop but i know that their shimano spinning reels is the cheapest in singapore. I really literally message every shop on fb/ pm them ask them how much and every reel i ask it's always sincere that is cheapest.
  • Romanion
    Freakomin said:
    From what i have researched, hands down sincere fishing tackle. Idk if their baitcaster is the cheapest shop but i know that their shimano spinning reels is the cheapest in singapore. I really literally message every shop on fb/ pm them ask them how much and every reel i ask it's always sincere that is cheapest.

for warranty sets, yes they are the cheapest, Richard's, from Angler Hut, price is also around the same as Sincere.
    For the absolute cheapest, the non-warranty ones would be around 5-10% cheaper than sincere.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    After my issue with ny Stella I only ever buy warranty sets.