Looking for easy travel rods

Outcast
edited September 2016 in Rods
Hi, I'm looking for min. 2pc rod (spinning model) so easy to transport via bike. Specs ard 6-12lb or 8-14lb and 6' to 7', anything close will consider. Anyone has one to offer pls sms me at 97369260.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Outcast said:
    Hi, I'm looking for min. 2pc rod (spinning model) so easy to transport via bike. Specs ard 6-12lb or 8-14lb and 6' to 7', anything close will consider. Anyone has one to offer pls sms me at 97369260.
    ​Since you have registered here, look at Qwek's reply and post a WTB or Want to Buy on http://classifieds.fishingkaki.com
  • Michael Lim
    Consider the Valleyhill Buzztriks in AO, it's a 4pc rod.
  • Outcast
    Thanks bros for the advice! Will get back to you Quek
  • sharkbait
    Outcast said:
    ​Hello fellow biker.

Travel rod are great for 2wheelers as 1pc rod is a pain in the ass when transporting. 

I personally owned a few travel rod. Here's a few to consider.

1) Majorcraft Go emotion 4pc travel 
    Very good rod for it's price. Around 140SGD. I used it to cast oversize running sinker. No problem. BUT. Replacement parts is a dick. No way you can get back the section you want from the shop.*Ahem LH*  I personally own both spinning and BC.

2) Valleyhill Buzzstrike travel 4pc
    Soft rod. Not the best rod. Handle give you cheap plastic feeling. About 130SGD from AO. BUT! They have replacement parts you can order if any section break. Broke mine by ORTO Pacu on the first run (Without even removing from rod stand)

3) Majorcrafy Crosstage Mobile sea bass 4pc
    8ft plus rod. Heavy poundage than the rest. One of the better rod i had. Until some noob broke it by high lifting when the fish is nearby. Take note: User problem.

4) Megabass X4 secret service  4pc
    Most Expensive travel rod i had.7ft. Higher poundage than the rest. Broke by peacock bass on topwater strike. Quality problem. Never going back. 

Long talk cut short. There is alot more travel rod out there I yet to try. But the above is my personal review. If the price is right you can consider other rod too.

• Outcast
    Thanks bro for the info
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Outcast said:
    Thanks bro for the info
    ​ya awesome thx.