YGK Braid

Rustie
Hi everyone,

does anyone knows about this YGK braid? it seems to have a lot of models for this ygk braid.

anyone have a website to show tat explain the difference models of the ygk braid lines?

I am looking to buy YGK braid, but dunno which model to use.

anyone can share some light? 

And does anyone knows which shop that gives a better pricing in ygk braid lines?

Thanks in Advance.
  • Rustie
    I tried to google YGK braid and been trying to find out which model to use but cant find 1..

I am looking for a 70lbs braid on my TLD 50 reel for tuna trolling
    30lbs for my 6000 shimano reel and
    12lbs for my shimano stradic ci4+ 3000 reel.

• Jackjack90
    IMHO, go for Daiwa J Braid as they are using YGK facilities to produce the line. In another words, why pay more for a different brand from the same manufacturer? And if you were to use Japanese line, do follow the PE stated instead of the lbs stated. As the lbs stated are more on pull strength where PE is more on jerk/sudden movement strength. Just my 2cents anyway. Tight Lines! Cheers!
  • Romanion
    YGK Gsoul Upgrade x8 or Avani Maxpower 10x10 are great. 

@Jackjack90 Daiwa JBraid are using YGK facilities? Any source on that? First time I've heard that
  • Jackjack90
    Hmmm. I've read it somewhere. Can't really recall where either. Will post the link here if I found them. 
  • Rainbowfish
    Hmmm. I've read it somewhere. Can't really recall where either. Will post the link here if I found them. 
    Do share the link too, never heard that before. Thanks