CLOSED: Andaman Trang (Thailand) 16th to 23rd Feb 2017

Melvin Lee
edited June 2016 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Tagged:
Hi,

I've planned a trip for Thailand Trang (Andaman) for the date 16th Feb to 23rd Feb 2017. I have a team of 7 confirmed (including myself). I am looking for 3 friendly anglers to join us. We be fishing Thailand side of Andaman islands departing from Trang onboard a semi luxurious thai vessel on a 5 days 4 nights live onboard journey. The vessel comes with 10 individual beds within an fully aircon room. We will be driving from Singapore to KL to Trang. Target to depart Singapore at 4am, eta KL 8am (meet up with 2 KL anglers with their trucks) and off we go to Trang. We need 3 friendly anglers with driving license (if possible). We currently have 2 Singapore cars and 2 KL truck (Hilux), looking to get 1 more SG car to the convoy.

Here is a simple itinerary I've planned.

Day 1 : Depart SG (4am), depart from Kuala Lumpur (10am), reach changlun (4pm), Eta hatyai hotel 7pm, dinner at seafood restaurant 8pm, RnR
Day 2 - depart hatyai (2pm), eta trang (5pm), board boat and sets for first spot nearby for baits collection (squid and bait fish catching), depart to first fishing spot eta 2am.
Day 3 : Slow jigging
Day 4: Light jigging off reefs and popping around andaman islands, monster jigging, bottom starts at 6pm at final destination (Thai border) 
Day 5: jigging, bottom
Day 6: Morning on the way back slow jigging. 3pm reach Hat Yao Pier, straight to Sadao/Dannok. Overnight at hatyai, check in hotel, massage full body 90mins, seafood restaurant dinner
Day 7: check out hatyai 12pm, head to sandao for lunch and custom clearing, head back to Kl eta 9pm, ETA SG 1am 23rd Feb.

We be doing a pretty wide range of fishing from popping to light jigging to heavy jigging. Sea depth range from 60m to 300m.

Propose gears
PE 4 to PE 10 rods, Any reel with capacity of 400m PE6 to 8. Poppers 100g to 150g, Jigs 60g to 500g

Targetting
GTs, Dogtooth, Amberjacks, Ruby, Black grouper (Gao Tun).

We be bring back some of the catches, so if you intend to bring back any catch please bring along your ice box.

Must bring items

Car owner
1) Car log card and current insurance documents

Anglers
1) Jigs (60g to 500g)
2) poppers (optional) 
3) weights (optional) 
4) marine grade ice box (min 50qt)
5) passport (do remember to check expiry date must be more than 6 months) 
6) lots of spare lines (3 x 600m roll or 1 x 1500m roll) 
7) max number of rods per angler is limited to 4 each.

Cost of trip is 950SGD per angler

Cost include :
1)Fishing service onboard, all meals (on Sea 6 dish menu, on land 2 x seafood dinner at restaurant), soft drinks, baits (squids 20kg, small fish 20kg, small crabs 20kg), 2 nights hotel stay at hatyai, insurance and passenger tax (thailand copi money) 

Cost excludes:

Fuel and toll charges which varies between vehicles and to be shared between each car separately.

Interested kakis, please sms me at 94666464 (please state your name). Thanks.

Tagged: