Rod for light jigging and tenya

OnateO
Hi guys, any recommendation for rods that can double as a light jigging and tenya rod. Looking at the range of 40-60gram jigs. Budget would be less than 300.
Thanks in advance.
  • harazz
    Hi, I'm using storm erito (red). Its versatile enough to switch between light jigging, tenya and even slow fall. Plus, it cost way below $300. 
  • OnateO
    hi harazz, thanks for your input. Would love to gather different views on the rods out in the market before deciding which rod would be suitable.
  • Romanion
    Exori rod will be best for you
  • timmytan1991
    daiwa blue backer
  • goldsilver
    i have a storm erito red colour spinning to let go at $100 if you are interested. used 1 time only, found that it is not convenient to transport because it is 1 pcs rod. Now collecting dust.Sms me @ 91556705 if you are interested
  • PatrickStar
    edited April 2017
    Ajiking Atom S Light Jigging 1 piece rod butt joint PE 1-3 Lure 60-120g. Forget the price I think 30 to 60 range from TCE tackle. 
  • Michael Lim
    OnateO said:
    Hi guys, any recommendation for rods that can double as a light jigging and tenya rod. Looking at the range of 40-60gram jigs. Budget would be less than 300.
    Thanks in advance.
    ​Am using a Blackhole Hurricane Rubber Jigging.  Go check it out at Coho.  My favourite rod for offshore use.  I got both the spinning and BC version.
  • Twangster00
    I think the major craft solpara LJ rod will suffice.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    What weight Tenya?
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016