Fishing CR

Shadow Cat
edited May 2016 in Catch Reports
30 min of fun at ORTO with friend. Had a bash on the 2-6lb rods with a total of 4 fish defeated. Staff were also very friendly. Enjoy the pics!
  • Shadow Cat
    Sorry guys had some technical difficulties and posted my drafts. This is the actual one, pls ignore the rest. Thanks!
  • Shadow Cat
    From the Southern waters of Singapore comes a nice painted sweetlips on live prawn! Old CR, my 1st boat trip
  • Shadow Cat
    Nice flathead caught on handline with fish meat and secret ingredient paste. Some small todaks also entertained us as we presented our spinflies. All predator species released.
  • Shadow Cat

Very aggressive fish. Smacked fish fillet on the surface to call him up and drop in front of his face. 1 hit....miss. Call him again. 2nd hit...also miss. 3rd hit finally connect and he took me under the small fish keeping area 
  • Shadow Cat
    Day out with friends at ORTO main pond. Fishing was slow but nonetheless a great day! Enjoy the pics.
  • Shadow Cat
    edited May 2016
  • Shadow Cat
    edited June 2016
    1st SW fish in like a century. XXS barramundi aka kim bak lor from the pro pond on floater prawn. Dropped 2 fish and missed a take on lure...guess noobs shouldnt fish at pro pond XD. 

Just a note before i end off, if you bros have to put a fish out of its misery, do it quickly and humanely. Do not let it die of asphyxiation. 

Enjoy the pics...

• Shadow Cat
    edited July 2016
    Spotted a school of fry
    Check left, check right
    No predator in sight 
    Casted the vibe
    The mama took a bite
    I may have lost a surface cruiser
    I still havent landed a toman
    But the mayan was my consolation prize

• Shadow Cat
    Hey guys im planning to hit bjt again soon to target the predators like queenfish, the larger needlefish, indian threadfish and other trevallies and wolf herring(think the common sg names are sam poh gong, todak, sagai and saitoh) Any suggestions for the rigging and bait? Comment below. many thanks in advance!

With that, heres some small catches on handline from bjt with my partner in crime!

A beautiful goby on a live guppy

The classic toadfish on a live african cichlid

Released these fellas back after photoshoot. Hope can hook them up again someday XD
  • crazyangler
    Nice goby bro haha
  • Shadow Cat
    After school grab gear go fish in uniform. Slow start but fish were fired up at last light.Spent the slow hours getting nesting chromides to hit the survivor and my first decent peacock on homemade fly as the last fish of the day. Overall great day for legal area.

37cm

Chromide triple kill
  • d.titan
    Fantastic cr
  • Shadow Cat
    First secret spot trip. Didnt land that nany fish but they were fiesty fighters. Killed 3 and drop 2. Caught my 1st haruan(ik i noob so take so long) and 1st kok head peacock. Many thanks to Bobby and the gang for the awesome trip. 

Best hookup time...when the authorities came. Super fiesty fish. On Daiwa pink rubber.

Fatty that took cultiva rubber

Tiny haruan, but still a haruan.
  • Shadow Cat
    After a long ass no fishing period, headed down to my usual haunt for some action. Dropped a toman but foul hooked this pancake with daiso jig and aggro the chromide. Enjoy!

• Luke Maow Bear
    That's the biggest Chromide I have ever seen. 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Gosh is thag a Motoro Ray?! I thought the Chromide was a pancake hahahaha
  • Shadow Cat
    Yeap its a motoro...agree that both are pancakes but the motoro is the premium breakfast set. LOL
  • Shadow Cat
    edited September 2016
    Ive missed a huge chromide before...arnd 1.5lb plus. This one considered ok size haha
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Yeap its a motoro...agree that both are pancakes but the motoro is the premium breakfast set. LOL
    ​hahahaha, Big Breakfast with Pancakes. 
    Ive missed a huge chromide before...arnd 1.5lb plus. This one considered ok size haha
    ​Wow 1.5 lb is like a frisbee. 
  • Shadow Cat
    ​hahahaha, Big Breakfast with Pancakes. 

​Wow 1.5 lb is like a frisbee. 
    Yeah...it attack my lure a few times then the stupid soft shell chase it away :(
  • Shadow Cat
    edited September 2016
    Small RTC on popper. Only around 4kg but managed to peel line on 10kg locked drag. Power!

• Shadow Cat
    Break virgin at LPR legal. Also...new species on lure added to catch records...tiny mayan.

• Luke Maow Bear
    What did you catch it on.
  • Shadow Cat
    edited October 2016
    What did you catch it on.

Zerek flash minnow wriggly 7cm × 1/6oz mustad jighead. Crank n bounce at rocks.
  • Shadow Cat
    What better way to celebrate the end of exams than going out with your best buds and fish tgt? Featuring special guest Mr Jaguar guatope and a 1kg pb(42cm)!
    Total of 5 fish landed. Great day out! MC KGL×Ryobi Applause 2000
    Lures: Daiwa 1.5inch rubber × Decoy 1.6g ball jighead, Zman minnow Z × 1/4 TT Lockhead Z

• Shadow Cat
    Posr exam fishing with my kakis! Decent but skinny 43cm haruan! Missed a decent 80cm pussy and kaki missed 2 peacocks but all part and parcel of fishing i guess...
    Trusty MC KGL × Ryobi 2K
    Duo spearyu 45s, Daiwa 1.5 inch rubber, Cultiva 2 inch rubber, Senses savior 50

Swallow deep deep lol. hope its doing fine...
  • Shadow Cat
    Old CRs when clearing phone...

TRIPS
© Copyright 2016