SGD T-Rex Spinning Reel

Bo sang Fishing
edited December 2015 in Products.Services.Shops
Hi Kakis

Sometimes its good to launch a product later then others because it give you time to tear down some reels and improve on your product. It took us afew months to refine and improved this reel.

We even give out free spinning reel to find out what local fishermen looking for in a reel. From all the constructives feedback, we are now bringing you the Singapore very own reel. SGD T-Rex.

• frz1
    Bo sang Fishing" said:

Hi Kakis

Sometimes its good to launch a product later then others because it give you time to tear down some reels and improve on your product. It took us afew months to refine and improved this reel.

We even give out free spinning reel to find out what local fishermen looking for in a reel. From all the constructives feedback, we are now bringing you the Singapore very own reel. SGD T-Rex.
    [attachment-img]295549[/attachment-img]
    How much does this trex cost? And what sizes are avail?
  • Bo sang Fishing
    Hi frz1

2000 start at 125 n each size $5 different. This reel is a total different class from Gtech, Atc, Bossna n etc. We bring up a class higher from all this n brenchmark at US standard testing. regards
  • Bo sang Fishing
    Hi frz1
    Pls check my posting on classfied for more detail. thks
  • mz461
    Hi.. i'm interested with the reels. Kindly give details on how or where to get it. Thks.
  • Bo sang Fishing
    mz461" said:
    Hi.. i'm interested with the reels. Kindly give details on how or where to get it. Thks.
    Hi mz

if you feel comfortable to leave ur nos n name, i will get back to you when i am back in town on the 10/12.

regards
    chris
  • mz461
    Mazlan 84440268...
  • Bo sang Fishing
    mz461" said:
    Mazlan 84440268...
    thks bro