Light Jigging rod recommendation

Romanion
edited January 2016 in Jigging & Popping
Just started jigging at pemanggil and got addicted, unfortunately my blackmarket rod tip broke and now I've got to find another rod to prepare for my next trip early next year for tengiri.

Planning to jig with 40-80g white rabbit jigs on 10lb-15lb line with a daiwa 2500/shimano c3000.

My budget is $200 max.
Currently considering the Expert Graphite Butterfly PE 0.8-1.5 or Senses Blue Heaven G2 PE 0.8-2. Read around the forum a bit and seen recommendations for the Zerek Tamer, Shimano MetalBlow and MajorCraft Crostage too. I've heard that the Tamer can be doubled as a casting rod so that would be a plus.

Would prefer if the reel seat had the extra locking nut to keep the reel tight because it is annoying to constantly tighten the reel seat while jigging.

Thanks for your help
  • Jonno
    Storm gomoku erito will be a great fit for your budget and requirements.

If you want extra knob then majorcraft crostage but imo it's not important or a deal breaker.
  • coke
    I would recommend senses g2 and shimano metal blow
  • Romanion
    Wah finally got people reply. Thanks for the recommendations but I'll be getting the Daiwa Saltist Sacrifice from a friend.
  • laby81
    Me too broke my brand new black market when using the first time. A chermin around 3kg can break the rod. Costing over 200 plus, I guess it's pretty over priced and in the market u can get a lot of rod less than the black market and better. So people buying black market beware.
  • Freakinfart
    laby81" said:
    Me too broke my brand new black market when using the first time. A chermin around 3kg can break the rod. Costing over 200 plus, I guess it's pretty over priced and in the market u can get a lot of rod less than the black market and better. So people buying black market beware.
    :| wahhhh zhun? i was about to take the plunge and buy their PE 1-3... how you broke it ah? did you brought it back to sincere and enquire?
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016