Penang : Taiwan Wreck

genkimel
edited November 2006 in Catch Reports
not much hook up the whole day... only got small fish and at last around 5pm before we go back we manage to get a qualified fish.....here are some picture to share.........

my friend with the only mackerel

me with kurau 5.6kg

• Skittles
    wow tt fish looks nice
  • Zacf
    Wah... so many hooks ahz??
    like kana foul hook... jus kidding...

Great catch!!!
  • Kaix
    Huge catch :shock:
  • attap seed
    soooooooooooooo many gang hooks.
    the mack no chance lah!
  • genkimel
    actually the mackerel we use 3hooks with kembong on balloon rig. my friend dip the mackerel in a pail to wash away the blood with sea water and the other 3hooks is in the pail so thats why got so many hooks. i notice the hooks after i take the picture.... :P
  • Amberjack Hunter
    genkimel" said:
    actually the mackerel we use 3hooks with kembong on balloon rig. my friend dip the mackerel in a pail to wash away the blood with sea water and the other 3hooks is in the pail so thats why got so many hooks. i notice the hooks after i take the picture.... :P
    Hi Gen, nice to see you made your way here too... :wink: Good outing there as always in your trip in those waters.

Anymore P-9 trips coming up.. :?:

Rgds
    Bro RK
  • genkimel
    will be going to Pulau Sembilan maybe end of november or early december. nowadays penang water not much big fish already. have to go far away. got so many trawler boat in penang. all the small fish,big fish, fish egg and even the coral also damage because of the trawler . what a sad thing :(