Queenie cr

ing fu
edited November 2006 in Catch Reports
land 8 queenie:
on ima gere lure land 5 queenie miss a lot.
on fly land 3 queenie miss 3 time.
enjoy the cr....... 8)

• ing fu
    more cr...... 8)

• kansai
    nice catch.
  • chris75
    :lol: :lol: nice catch :lol: :lol:
  • wenxiang
    what lure is that?
    sinking or floating?
  • Mr_Neo
    wenxiang" said:
    what lure is that?
    sinking or floating?
    Floating. IMA Gene 110 and 130. Can get it at Lure haven.
  • Monty
    mind sharing spot? :lol:
  • Joseph_82
    Nice catch...

Humm wonder could it be labradour jetty?
  • kent.peh@hp.com
    Joseph_82" said:
    Nice catch...

Humm wonder could it be labradour jetty?

Can't be labrador jetty which the railing is made of wood. And should be able to see ships.

Hmm....wondering where it is
  • EastBoy
    isit your 2nd trip within a week? :shock:
    amazing..
    to help all, it's amber beacon @ ECP
  • free_frage
    can i just ask which part of ECP is this amber becon???
  • swifter
    Superb skill. :D

Would like to check whether Ima gene 110 &130 can be used to catch what other type of fishes.
  • swifter
    Hi Bros,

I am a newbie to lure fishing. So, the lure is only effective for queenie or other species of fishes such as sea bass etc?

Can you share some tips with me. Below are some queries and hope to learn from you:

1. When using this type of surface lure, what type of retrieval action? i.e do you just do normal retrieval or there is some rod actions to be done.

2. What is the cast distance? Do you need to cast very far.

3. Any recommended timing or tide ? before high tide (+- 2 hours) or early hours?

4. Is there a requirement to put luminous tubing for the leader line? By doing so, does it increases the chances of hit?

5. What is an ideal leader length?

6. Is there any casting distance difference for day and night fishing.

Thanks and regards, :o
  • joeyjoey
    swifter" said:
    Hi Bros,

I am a newbie to lure fishing. So, the lure is only effective for queenie or other species of fishes such as sea bass etc?

Can you share some tips with me. Below are some queries and hope to learn from you:

1. When using this type of surface lure, what type of retrieval action? i.e do you just do normal retrieval or there is some rod actions to be done.

3. Any recommended timing or tide ? before high tide (+- 2 hours) or early hours?

4. Is there a requirement to put luminous tubing for the leader line? By doing so, does it increases the chances of hit?

Thanks and regards, :o
    firstly, i want to specify, i am not a pro. just want to help. hope you won't help.

do some slight twitches to your left and right, like a jigging action.
    casting distance during luring depends on your line lbs and rod length. obviously, cast as far as possible, or aim towards a school of fish.
    timing of tide is ever changing. i doubt there's a settled and distinguised tide for the particular day.
    i don't see people using luminous tubing for the leader line. if so, they only do it in the night.
    leader length is up to preference. if the length is too long, you'll have difficult casting.
    refer to question 4.

please correct me if i'm wrong. cheers. :D
  • swifter
    thanks alot joey :P . will try out your tips.

Cheers.