15.5kg Sandray Caught at CP 7 (CR on 041106)

memphisbelle
edited November 2006 in Catch Reports
Hi Guys,
It's has been more than a month since I stopped fishing coz of fasting and Hari Raya.
Decided to go fishing with my younger daughter at CP 7 this morning.Get some life prawn and some cacing. Upon arrival proceed fishing using life prawn. No response. My daughter handed me whittings as she caught it with cacings(worms) Cast with it. At 1100hrs heard a continuious sound drag from the Grandwave. Quickly pick up the rod, check and strike accordingly.Fight for almost 25min and I see the line leader coming in. Fortunately my daughter was around to help me to hold on to the rod as I went to gaff the ray. Just another wealth day to answer to brother Botak Migrane after Hari Raya catch up.
rgds.

• fishpullipull
    weee weeet!!! nice... :smt023
  • memphisbelle
    fishpullipull" said:
    weee weeet!!! nice... :smt023
    Thanks brother,
    You still awake at this time? :smt039
  • Botakmigrain
    Wee....weet..... :smt023 power lah abg Kamsani :prayer: :prayer: Looks like u are baack in action \:D/ Aisey bro,no need to include my nick inside lah bro :oops: me not there :(
    Really sorry that i could not come kos my relative wanted to come over :( Missed the chance to see how u cut up a big ray....Next time ask me along yah.... :wink:
  • Kaix
    well done and nice catch from the father and daughter Team :)
  • memphisbelle
    Botakmigrain" said:
    Wee....weet..... :smt023 power lah abg Kamsani :prayer: :prayer: Looks like u are baack in action \:D/ Aisey bro,no need to include my nick inside lah bro :oops: me not there :(
    Really sorry that i could not come kos my relative wanted to come over :( Missed the chance to see how u cut up a big ray....Next time ask me along yah.... :wink:
    Hi BM,
    Its alright, somehow I did manage to get the digi came. And also manage to cut up the ray using pen knife. Will be posting under General Fishing for the FK brothers on info's sharing soon.Btw went to hospital to visit bro Halim yesterday evening.Somehow I see he really needs lots of rest before full recovery.
    Hope and pray for full recovery.
    rgds.
    Memphisbelle and family.
  • fiore
    pari pawerrrr... sorry coz i cudnt come to ur open house....had alot of visiting to the elderly ones!...
  • memphisbelle
    Kaix" said:
    well done and nice catch from the father and daughter Team :)
    Hi Kaix,
    Thanks and its true and even if your partner is small and there,s no other he or she can in great help when in need.
    rgds
  • Botakmigrain
    memphisbelle" said:
    [quote="Botakmigrain"]Wee....weet..... :smt023 power lah abg Kamsani :prayer: :prayer: Looks like u are baack in action \:D/ Aisey bro,no need to include my nick inside lah bro :oops: me not there :(
    Hi BM,
    Its alright, somehow I did manage to get the digi came. And also manage to cut up the ray using pen knife. Will be posting under General Fishing for the FK brothers on info's sharing soon.Btw went to hospital to visit bro Halim yesterday evening.Somehow I see he really needs lots of rest before full recovery.
    rgds.
    Memphisbelle and family.[/quote]

Abg Kamsani,after ur 15.5 kg ordeal,then u came to visit Halim,really thoughtfull of u,thanx abg sani.... Yup,he really needs to recover very2 fast for my sake :twisted:

Btw, did u take pics cutting up the ray?ur info about cutting up big rays should be usefull to green fishos like me.... :oops:
  • Derrick Lim
    nice ray there!!!!!keep coming!!!think u need to teach ur daughter to cast ur zipplex with GW20 liao!!!! :wink:
  • Kemejan
    hai kamsani power catch lah brader..... :D
  • malau
    wow bang great catch there :wink:
  • marcoco88
    nice one lah bang.... :D
  • nick
    Nice catch there bro :shock: wah that day the sandflies off day isit coz u wear bermudas/ three quarter pants. :shock: :smt023 :smt038 :smt041
  • memphisbelle
    fiore" said:
    pari pawerrrr... sorry coz i cudnt come to ur open house....had alot of visiting to the elderly ones!...
    Hi fiore,
    That's all right brother.Will be seing soon-ok
  • memphisbelle
    Botakmigrain" said:
    [quote="memphisbelle"][quote="Botakmigrain"]Wee....weet..... :smt023 power lah abg Kamsani :prayer: :prayer: Looks like u are baack in action \:D/ Aisey bro,no need to include my nick inside lah bro :oops: me not there :(
    Hi BM,
    rgds.
    Memphisbelle and family.[/quote]

Abg Kamsani,after ur 15.5 kg ordeal,then u came to visit Halim,really thoughtfull of u,thanx abg sani.... Yup,he really needs to recover very2 fast for my sake :twisted:

Btw, did u take pics cutting up the ray?ur info about cutting up big rays should be usefull to green fishos like me.... :oops:[/quote]
    Don't worry.
    Will be up in the forum soon.
  • memphisbelle
    Derrick Lim" said:
    nice ray there!!!!!keep coming!!!think u need to teach ur daughter to cast ur zipplex with GW20 liao!!!! :wink:
    Hi Derrick,
    Fish can keep coming in but line going out non stop leh. [-o< That's always the problem right? Braided line cannot work, now must use steel line already. :roll:
  • memphisbelle
    nick" said:
    Nice catch there bro :shock: wah that day the sandflies off day isit coz u wear bermudas/ three quarter pants. :shock: :smt023 :smt038 :smt041
    Hi Nick,
    Yup I was spared, maybe got a bitter blood, But my daughter was not spared. But not so bad.
  • memphisbelle
    Hi Brothers,
    Malau, Marcoco and Kemejan. Thanks and regards.
  • Anonymous
    memphisbelle,

You won't believe it but I can kick myself for missing out on your offer to tag along. Too bad about failing ill with flu that weekend.

Good catch. Wish I had been there to give you a hand with the camera so both you and your daughter could have been pictured together. Count me in anytime if you're fishing the eastern side from friday evenings till Sunday evening.
  • memphisbelle
    ac_ric" said:
    memphisbelle,

You won't believe it but I can kick myself for missing out on your offer to tag along. Too bad about failing ill with flu that weekend.

Good catch. Wish I had been there to give you a hand with the camera so both you and your daughter could have been pictured together. Count me in anytime if you're fishing the eastern side from friday evenings till Sunday evening.
    Hi ac_ric,
    That's alright brother, I'll call when we're going again. Be looking for the good tide again. Take good care by taking turmeric juice if you know it.
    :drinkers: rgds
  • physlo2
    memphisbelle.....Powerterma dah deh.
  • fendisahari
    BAIKLAH.BRAVO :smt041.WHICH ZZIPLEX?YELLOW OR RED COLOUR?
  • Derrick Lim
    memphisbelle" said:
    [quote="Derrick Lim"]nice ray there!!!!!keep coming!!!think u need to teach ur daughter to cast ur zipplex with GW20 liao!!!! :wink:
    Hi Derrick,
    Fish can keep coming in but line going out non stop leh. [-o< That's always the problem right? Braided line cannot work, now must use steel line already. :roll:[/quote]
    yah lor.....me so scared liao...always no return......i hope something much smaller...like ur 15.5kg ray...can bring up...take pic...can cook with salted veg and chilli!!!! :wink:
  • Botakmigrain
    Derrick Lim" said:
    [quote="memphisbelle"][quote="Derrick Lim"]nice ray there!!!!!keep coming!!!think u need to teach ur daughter to cast ur zipplex with GW20 liao!!!! :wink:
    Hi Derrick,
    Fish can keep coming in but line going out non stop leh. [-o< That's always the problem right? Braided line cannot work, now must use steel line already. :roll:[/quote]
    yah lor.....me so scared liao...always no return......i hope something much smaller...like ur 15.5kg ray...can bring up...take pic...can cook with salted veg and chilli!!!! :wink:[/quote]

Yo bro Derrick,like i told u before,i think u have to mandi air bunga liow....ha ha ha,must bath with 7 different types of flower then u can stop the run away train....he he he..... :D
  • Derrick Lim
    Botakmigrain" said:
    [quote="Derrick Lim"][quote="memphisbelle"][quote="Derrick Lim"]nice ray there!!!!!keep coming!!!think u need to teach ur daughter to cast ur zipplex with GW20 liao!!!! :wink:
    Hi Derrick,
    yah lor.....me so scared liao...always no return......i hope something much smaller...like ur 15.5kg ray...can bring up...take pic...can cook with salted veg and chilli!!!! :wink:[/quote]

Yo bro Derrick,like i told u before,i think u have to mandi air bunga liow....ha ha ha,must bath with 7 different types of flower then u can stop the run away train....he he he..... :D[/quote]
    me going to bath for 7 days!!!
  • Botakmigrain
    he he he,then i upz,i wanna bath 7 days and 7 nights.... :lol: Then the force is with me.... :lol:
  • Salleh
    Power pari man!
  • memphisbelle
    fendisahari" said:
    BAIKLAH.BRAVO :smt041.WHICH ZZIPLEX?YELLOW OR RED COLOUR?
    Hi fendisahari,
    Its the red with pattern star and reel Sealine X 20.
    rgds.
  • memphisbelle
    Salleh" said:
    Power pari man!
    Hi Salleh,
    Forget me not to Ketam Island ok :smt006
  • memphisbelle
    physlo2" said:
    memphisbelle.....Powerterma dah deh.
    Hi physlo2,
    Anything back from Philippines, brother? 8)