Cr dedicated to Banhock : ) berkley gulp rocks!!

ben
edited November 2006 in Catch Reports
Decided to go luring in the evening after I overslept in the morning for school. :roll:

Was drizzling by then but I decided to chiong anyway luckily heaven was merciful and did not rain too heavily. Rigged up my trusty spinner-grub combo and started casting,after my 5th cast or so something took my lure and strip my line a little but threw hook in the end. Could feel the duracell batteries pumping by then!!!

Then after that i proceeded deeper down the area and got another toman this time a juvenile one and miss another few bites..dammit :x

After an hour or two Fks joined me, sycfer and his bro(forgot name paisei!!)

Intro abit then carried on fishing,this time i kana a slightly bigger toman which fought quite dirty keep diving to the side..hehee sycfer and bro my lucky stars. Come only i kana toman.

By the time I had aready lost 3 berkley gulp to these ferocious fish ,all were striked fight then threw hook came back either tail gone or whole body gone.doolans

• ben
    continue

• elkaremo
    nice nice. abit ot, but can I ask what reel is that? and where to get the propeller from how does it help? good job anyway bro, i like the haruan.
  • ben
    elkaremo" said:
    nice nice. abit ot, but can I ask what reel is that? and where to get the propeller from how does it help? good job anyway bro, i like the haruan.
    Thats a tica libra size 2500.

Bro mine is a spinner not propeller . Prefer spinner as they are generally shinnier and noisier then propeller available in the market.

I replaced the treble hook with single hook as the place i fish at is quite weedy and the single hook is almost weedless in those conditions.

I think you can get them at any fishing tackle shop,haha long time nv restock tackles so not very sure :)
  • MaosMagic
    Being a SUPER gulp fan, i tried the yellow one, pink one, orange one as well as this one. CheCk CheCK check THis out. THe Best Is THe Best...

• ben
    nice toman la bro tua jiak!!!.But I haven hit any PBs on gulp yet eh.Gotta try harder..
  • MaosMagic
    Gulps wont tio pb one... they scare all the pb away only... You can try the pink one, can get other types of fish...

• banhock
    STEADY LAH BROs. :D Big hauran and Toman.

Congrats.

Ban
  • scyfer
    hi ben.. haha.. amazing to find fk ppl whereever u go.. haha.. =) u go another side to fish, never jio us.. hehe.. and that bro tt was wif me is wusheng.. =) we two never tio tomans before.. hehe.. mus call me along when u go luring next time ar.. :P hehe.. find me at simoncxy@hotmail.com =)
  • ben
    scyfer" said:
    hi ben.. haha.. amazing to find fk ppl whereever u go.. haha.. =) u go another side to fish, never jio us.. hehe.. and that bro tt was wif me is wusheng.. =) we two never tio tomans before.. hehe.. mus call me along when u go luring next time ar.. :P hehe.. find me at simoncxy@hotmail.com =)
    Added you liao :D
  • man_power
    very rare to get the haruan like that size..congrats bro..
  • ben
    Banhock- yea your combo works man,now its down to the different colours of the gulps. :)

Man_power- quite true ah I haven get a single huaran a long time le.Maybe due to the fact that they are lazy hunters ba.