jiz a small cr

malau
edited October 2006 in Catch Reports
after months of non fishing activities i decided to wet the rods on deepavali day.went to cv to get only 100 gram of life prawn as its gonna b juz a short workout.reach the spot at abt 1030am.set up 2 rods n abt 15 mins later one of the reels start screaming...reach out to it n the fight begin...i was very xcited coz its been months since i got a fish.minutes later it appears..A nice Mr Chermin..

Abt an hour later i saw one of my rod making small gestures of "kow towing"i was standing near it getting ready to start another fight wen i heard the other reel screaming!I ran to it (it was abt 20m aways)n another fight started.moments later the queenie was safely landed..As i was unhookin the queenie i saw my "kow towing" rod really shaking violently....Again i ran to it n after a gd fight manage to land Mrs Chermin..

After Mrs Chermin was landed it was all very quite so i decided to pack up..While retriving the line i felt as if a jolt of lighting strike me..My lines were running out fast n i could do nothing but watch helplessly....It was a runaway train!!!iI tried to strike it but it was too powerful for me n the fish was gone....

Lookin back it was a good day n as i'm doing this cr,Mr n Mrs Chermin are in the pots getting 'dress' up by Mrs Malau...hehee

• nick
    Bro,

Great catch and good of you for keeping in suspense, finally your CR is out and getting my hand all itchy. Good to see u back in action bro!!! Now u can join the club of passengers who missed the runaway train!!! :shock: :D Once again bro great catch!! :smt023 :smt041 :smt038

Bro another thing, SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!! :D
  • Icebomb
    Walau eh malau ur fishes smaller than 10cent coin leh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Nice one lah... 8) 8) 8)
  • Jedi Shikari
    good catch, bro. your score is 75% (3 out of 4) :lol:

Eh, the queenie what happened? You released, ah?

I was in Darwin a few weeks ago and I was comparing pictures with the charter boat's cook.... over there they eat queenie leh ... make green fish curry.....

alamak... your chance to undress a queen for green queenie curry gone :cry:
  • Icebomb
    Jedi Shikari" said:
    good catch, bro. your score is 75% (3 out of 4) :lol:

Eh, the queenie what happened? You released, ah?

I was in Darwin a few weeks ago and I was comparing pictures with the charter boat's cook.... over there they eat queenie leh ... make green fish curry.....

alamak... your chance to undress a queen for green queenie curry gone :cry:
    I think the queenie going to become assam pedas dish :lol:
  • taeleen45
    hi malau, I had the same encounter on Deepavali and landed 2 chermins also. Similar experience which I coded "one way ticket" and you coded "runaway train". :D :D :D Anyway, good catch there.

http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26975
  • Vin Tan
    Wow "Bang" gd catch!!!! Long time no see!!!!
  • Old Man
    Oie...malau Power sia...
    Alamak malau danger sia.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • BlueStream
    malau.. lg logo chio sia.. keke