Uncle Dave - Fishing Booking Details & Photos
Uncle Dave Boat Charter
For all Booking and Inquiries, Call 9111 9000
Effective 01st Nov 2016 for both big boat & small boat . Hello to all fishing kaki. Following are the booking charges :
All booking requires a deposit of $200 to $400. You can transfer to my POSB savings account via ATM or i Banking.
Normal Rod & Reel full set for rent, include appolo rig, hook, sinker --- $25. per set
Rod & Reel set, Excluding rig, hook, sinker --- $20. per set
If rod only --- Free !
1a. Small Boat = Dyna Glass 20DX with New Mercury Special Edition 60HP 4 stroke patrol outboard. Top canopy, big live-well, New 8' large Garmin GPS / Chart plotter / Sonar Fish Finder, Anchor winch, AIS .
1b. Big Boat = 28 footer center console. Fully equip with toilet. New special edition MERCURY 150HP Sea Pro 4 stroke outboard. with 2 big live-well, New 8' large Garmin GPS / Chart plotter / Sonar Fish Finder, Anchor winch, AIS
2. Charges for small boat at Ponggol Marina : live bait + ice
$350 for 1 pax
$380 for 2 pax
$380 for 3 pax
$380 for 4 pax
3. Charges for big boat for Tuas Raffles Marina :
Free bait, ice, material water. Additional prawns add $32 per kg. Fishing area at Tuas, Southern.
$600 for 2 pax to 7 pax --- additional $35 for 1kg prawns & ice
$680 for 8 pax ---
4. Fishing Hours = min 8 hours per trip.
5. Special Short Day trip 4 hours
small boat = $280. at Ponggol
big boat = $400. at Tuas
6. Night fishing : Max 4 pax for small boat at Ponggol
( Only provide live prawns before 8pm )
4 hours = $380.
5 hours = $400.
6 hours = $450.
7 hours = $500.
8 hours = $550.
7. Night fishing for Big Boat at Tuas ( No live prawns )
5 hours = $600.
6 hours = $650.
7 hours = $750.
8 hours = $800.
8. Small Boat rented for self-drive at Ponggol $350. include one tank patrol, 8 hours trip. MUST be back to Ponggol Marina by 4.30pm on week days & before 5pm on week ends
9. PPCDL --- Lessons for boat practical test & Refresher course. Special lesson on big boat at Tuas Raffles Marina for license holder only
10. Bring light fishing gear for Ponggol areas & light to mid or heavy at Tuas areas . Use size 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 hook & use size 1 to size 4 sinker at Ponggol areas. For Tuas must bring from size 1.5 up to size 8 sinker or above depending on the water current & depth. Prepare many sinkers, single hook short Apollo type rig. Try using 30 or 40 pound " Dupont " HARD line ( Must be Hard line. With DUPONT white tag, NOT green tag ) to tie rig. It is proven cheap & good. No need to use expensive branded leader.
For kaki who love to jig & lure at Tuas / West coast / Southern side, bring your gears & accessories.
11. DO NOT bring Big bags, Big items, Big cooler box
Happy fishing to all kakis.