Mini CR at Nenasi

Nenasi
edited November 2006 in Catch Reports
Went to Nenasi for a day of relax fishing. Only myself and boatman.......can fish in peace this time heheheheh! Catch rate so so only, probably due to dead current and rampaging sailfish that terrorised many nautical miles square of the sea! Had fun disturbing 4-5 sails at one go with mini popper hahahahah! They were everywhere!

Very slack current, used a tiny 15gm running sinker can hit 60ft bottom liao. Got a few big 'green-eye' squids averaging 1 kg a piece. The parrot in the pic is 2kg. Sagai was mighty fun on Falcon Lowrider BC. Lost a big Mackerel, estimated 13kg.........threw hooks when about to gaff. :cry:

6 Fellow SG anglers went far out on big boat. Ice box full of parrots(more than 10 I suppose and boatman said each angler lost an average of 2!) and big leather jackets(50 pcs of jackets). Great job fellows!

Regards!
  • venpk09
    power lah!

nice catch! pity about that lost Mac
  • Nenasi
    Thanks bro!
  • fishpullipull
    good one bubba :smt023
  • Icebomb
    Good one man! Solo mission to Nenasi... Gotta hand it to u liao :lol: Too bad the mack ran away :(
  • Lonely Fisher
    "catch rate so so only"? <-----

to me is many leh......
  • Nenasi
    fishpullipull" said:
    good one bubba :smt023
    Thanks bro!
  • Nenasi
    icebomb" said:
    Good one man! Solo mission to Nenasi... Gotta hand it to u liao :lol: Too bad the mack ran away :(
    Heheheh...didn't go solo. Brought my wife, kid and mother-in-law. Yeah that mack was big........ :cry:
  • Nenasi
    Lonely Fisher" said:
    "catch rate so so only"? <-----

to me is many leh......
    Hahahaha.......usually when u go to these places the catch rate is suppose to be better. But I've had better so no regrets.......it's just relax fishing. In fact the boatman more kan jiong than me! Fish right till dark!
  • Kaix
    That what i call relax :)
  • Nenasi
    Kaix" said:
    That what i call relax :)
    Hahahah yeah the previous SG agent for Nenasi fishing is also called Ah Boy Relax Fishing. Wonder where ah boy is now? Anyone knows? Btw Kaix nice catch with Ah Long...........my fav SG boatman!
  • Kaix
    Nenasi" said:
    [quote="Kaix"]That what i call relax :)
    Hahahah yeah the previous SG agent for Nenasi fishing is also called Ah Boy Relax Fishing. Wonder where ah boy is now? Anyone knows? Btw Kaix nice catch with Ah Long...........my fav SG boatman![/quote]
    Thanks bro, next relax must call me also...I need alot of that.. :lol:
  • Nenasi
    Kaix" said:
    [quote="Nenasi"][quote="Kaix"]That what i call relax :)
    Hahahah yeah the previous SG agent for Nenasi fishing is also called Ah Boy Relax Fishing. Wonder where ah boy is now? Anyone knows? Btw Kaix nice catch with Ah Long...........my fav SG boatman![/quote]
    Thanks bro, next relax must call me also...I need alot of that.. :lol:[/quote]

Hahahah..........no prob but he's kinda hard to get hold of bro!
  • f_azhan
    hi there,
    nice catch. Can you share boatman contact and the cost of the trip.
    Tq
  • f_azhan
    hi there,
    Tq
  • f_azhan
    hi there,
    Tq
  • Nenasi
    Thanks bro PM u.