BSR CR 06102006

ben107
edited October 2006 in Catch Reports
Went to Thailand recently and after seeing all the pictures of BSR and its inhabitants, I decided that yours truly should also make a trip down there.

Bascially got all the contacts from this forum. Ah Chai and Boy were my taxi driver and guide for the day.

Thumbs up for Boy's service. He is an extremely hardworking, changing bait, casting...... makes me feel a bit paiseh @ times!!

I didnt take many pics as it was raining that day plus after a few fights from the Mekong Catfish, I felt quite battered.... Actually i fought most of the Patins..heh... they were easier to subdue...

Hope you guys enjoy the pics!!

• ben107
    More pics...

• assHo shooter
    very nice argh bro!! keep it up.. =)
  • Kaix
    That is soild huge :shock: nice catch
  • FishBoy
    shiok oh :D gratz that you can experienced yourself :wink: no words can explain your feeling right :lol: nice catch ...
  • ben107
    fish67++" said:
    :smt038 :wink:
    Bro.. Thanks for ya help and tips!! :P
  • ben107
    FishBoy" said:
    shiok oh :D gratz that you can experienced yourself :wink: no words can explain your feeling right :lol: nice catch ...
    Yeah dude... its really rod pumping drag screaming action. Awesome!
  • Lonely Fisher
    i'm also planning go BSR recently leh.....
    Ben107, may i know, u contact the taxi driver and guide once u reach bangkok, or u already inform them in advance?
  • ben107
    Lonely Fisher" said:
    i'm also planning go BSR recently leh.....
    Ben107, may i know, u contact the taxi driver and guide once u reach bangkok, or u already inform them in advance?
    In advance.
  • kongkiew
    Hi ben107,

Congradulation ! Nice catch. i'm planning my Bungsamram fishing trip in next month. may i ask for fishign trip , how much he charge per rod ? is it 500bath per rod, because Ah Cai told me that from next month start per rod will be charge 1000bath , do you know about this ?
  • ben107
    kongkiew" said:
    Hi ben107,

Congradulation ! Nice catch. i'm planning my Bungsamram fishing trip in next month. may i ask for fishign trip , how much he charge per rod ? is it 500bath per rod, because Ah Cai told me that from next month start per rod will be charge 1000bath , do you know about this ?
    Hi, yes the pond is charging 1000bht/rod, starting Nov.