Uncle Dave Safety Boat - Water Survey - Self-Drive

Uncle Dave Boat Charter
For Self Drive $350 for 8 hours include 1 full tank patrol. Maximum 5 pax .

Dyna Glass 20 DX. Same type of boat when you take PPCDL.

Water Survey & Safety Boat Assignment :

Experienced in projects with Institution, University, Private schools......

Fee charges on special projects will be on case by case basis.

Call me direct " Uncle Dave " at HP : 91119000 for all inquires

• Uncle Dave Boat Charter
    edited April 11
    6th Nov 2013

Contracted jobs from a government appointment civil & Structural Engineering company on checking our " water breakers " at various locations.

• Thomas Ang
    Uncle Dave Boat Charter" said:
    1. Dyna Glass 20 DX. Same type of boat when you take PPCDL. It is commercial license registration with Singapore MPA. 100% legal for these projects, even in clean water like reservoir.

2. Come with super strong special T Bone 3 steps ladder for easy access.

3. Experienced in projects with Institution, University.

4. Fee charges will be on case by case basis.

5. Licensed to carry 7 pax but to go fishing BEST is 5 pax including pilot due to space movement.

6. For self Drive $350 for 8 hours or $250 for 5 hours. Both include 1 full tank patrol.

7. Call me direct " Uncle Dave " at HP : 91119000 for all inquires

Thank you

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    On 24 Feb Monday, I rented the baby boat from Uncle Dave. Man.. it was the most wonderful experience and happiest day of all! Through his guidance, I passed my PPCDL on first attempt and straight away I booked a date from him and out we go!

Not going too far and too fast as I am still new.. I visited most of Ubin's area, the nice scenery and fish farm. I supposed to do fishing together with my buddy (Lau).. but too concentrated on the boat handling and safety of my buddy, so didn't catch much, only a snapper about 300-400 gm.

The day was hot and windy, we were having our lunch at the KBL spot that Uncle Dave brought us to, suddenly Lau's rod bended and there goes the tension line... the pull and drag was very very strong. He managed to hold on but couldn't reel in fast. Suddenly, I heard Lau shouting @#$%@$@%*&.xxxxxxxyyyyyyfffffffff826345346485949383....

hahaha............ that fish said bye bye to Lau..

When he reeled back the line, my god, the line tied to the hook was bitten off!!!

Uncle Dave, what could it be?? baracuda?

:roll:

I couldn't find any other good spots... (still finding)

On the way back, encountered a group of selar and managed to catch some. Still not too bad.

We are going out again next month.
    edited April 11
    Hi guys, good to hear that both of u enjoyed the first self-drive trip.

The spot the fish the pull the strength you've mentioned could only be 2 options.....either a barracuda or a baramundi( KBL ).

Good try, better luck next trip

U dave

Another successful 4 day safety boat assignment

Same company that conducted the previous safety boat hired me again for two day.

YES.
    edited April 11
    Thomas Ang" said:
    [quote="Uncle Dave Boat Charter"]1. Dyna Glass 20 DX. Same type of boat when you take PPCDL. It is commercial license registration with Singapore MPA. 100% legal for these projects, even in clean water like reservoir.

2. Come with super strong special T Bone 3 steps ladder for easy access.

3. Experienced in projects with Institution, University.

4. Fee charges will be on case by case basis.

5. Licensed to carry 7 pax but to go fishing BEST is 5 pax including pilot due to space movement.

6. For self Drive $350 for 8 hours or $280 for 5 hours. Both include 1 full tank patrol.

7. Call me direct " Uncle Dave " at HP : 91119000 for all inquires

Thank you

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :siamah: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    On 24 Feb Monday, I rented the baby boat from Uncle Dave. Man.. it was the most wonderful experience and happiest day of all! Through his guidance, I passed my PPCDL on first attempt and straight away I booked a date from him and out we go!

Not going too far and too fast as I am still new.. I visited most of Ubin's area, the nice scenery and fish farm. I supposed to do fishing together with my buddy (Lau).. but too concentrated on the boat handling and safety of my buddy, so didn't catch much, only a snapper about 300-400 gm.

The day was hot and windy, we were having our lunch at the KBL spot that Uncle Dave brought us to, suddenly Lau's rod bended and there goes the tension line... the pull and drag was very very strong. He managed to hold on but couldn't reel in fast. Suddenly, I heard Lau shouting @#$%@$@%*&.xxxxxxxyyyyyyfffffffff826345346485949383....

hahaha............ that fish said bye bye to Lau..

When he reeled back the line, my god, the line tied to the hook was bitten off!!!

Uncle Dave, what could it be?? baracuda?

:roll:

I couldn't find any other good spots... (still finding)

On the way back, encountered a group of selar and managed to catch some. Still not too bad.

We are going out again next month.
    [/quote]
    Self Drive booking on the 8th Aug.

:chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    safety boat assignment on the 12th. Yes..

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Safety boat assignment N self drive this week end & next week end.......
    Another assignment with good course.

There is a boat charter for self drive next week. Some ask for chartering the 28footer for self drive..., I am sorry .....big boat not for hire
    Self drive today by my ex student...

Just secured a 2 days water sample collection for NUS. First day easy but second day is round the whole island, not going to be easy..but, thats my job.

Another safety boat assignment failed because I have to charge much higher due to location at Tuas area. They found another boat at Tuas charging much cheaper but.......anyway, clients choice.
    S & family rent the small boat for self drive.

Came back by 5pm. He told me he liked it & enjoyed very much as the boat has new engine & other equipment. He caught some fishes also....lol....

See u again S.

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :lookma: :lookma: :lookma: :lookma: :lookma: :lookma: :lookma: :lookma: :lookma: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    Another booking for self drive by T next week. Tks Bro.

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:

I noticed lots of kaki passed PPCDL a boat license..,...but did not or never went for any self drive before,,,,,,

U should make good use of your PPCDL. Call me for rental self drive,I will give a short refresher course for FREE.

Uncle Dave

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: Today is self drive by T & family.
    Just finished 2 days assignment for water sample collection. where ????? travel on boat round the whole Singapore Island......no joke........

By car is not so bad, by boat..............like I said, no joke.

Suppose to have a 2 day safety boat assignment. the location is at Southern side.

I have to charge higher because using small boat to go all the way to Southern is serious. Too bad, job taken by one boat man charge too cheap at southern side....I suspect is his first time.............good luck
    Just hired By NUS to collect water sample the round the whole Singapore Island. No joke.......is not as easy as u think.......

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :singapore: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
    Saturday Morning : Small boat rental.

Saturday Afternoon : Husband & wife team go big boat rental for boat ride.

Saturday evening : Submarine Rental .....lol.......

Fishing / PPCDL Boat Course / Self-Drive / Safety Boat
    Please call Uncle Dave HP : 9111 9000
    Uncle Dave - Booking Details & Photos • FishingKaki.com
    Uncle Dave PPCDL Boat Handing Course & Testimonials • FishingKaki.com

More & more kaki going for self drive.

U got your PPCDL ?? Come take the boat for a self drive. U can come for a one hour special refresher course before u rent the boat

Have fun. Enjoy with friends with boating. I can teach you how.
    Total 4 groups came for self drive in Dec .

A very encouraging happening for boaters.

Kep it up Guys

http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewtopic.php
    http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewtopic.php
    Total 9 good bite, All 9 bites fish-on, strong but sad....only 3 landed.....the rest, sangkut, line burst.

With effect from 1st Feb, my big boat will be berthing at Tuas Raffles Marina. Opening new fishing ground. My 20DX will remain at Ponggol Marina. Business as usual.

Kaki come for refresher course at Tuas raffles marina on the big boat.

Safety boat assignment day. Ponggol to Sambawang.
    Students & teachers from Thailand International School.

Needm Advice • FishingKaki.com

Ever since I move my bigger boat to Tuas Raffles marina, Many people cal me for small boat charter, small boat fishing, self-drive & PPCDL lesson at Tuas....

For this reason & business point of view, I urgently wanting to get a co owner of my bigger boat so that I can get a smaller boat to do my smaller boat business like the one still operating at Ponggol.

Please call me direct HP : 9111 9000 if u r keen. kindly DO NOT e mail or PM me. just call. No obligation

Thank you very much.
    Uncle Dave

From pics u can see, Full front & back fishing space. No blocking all round, 30 rod holders. Full auto flush toilet. Very suitable for family with kids.

Just secured a 2 day water survey assignment in April. First dau use small boat. second day use big boat............YES....................
    kaki self drive small boat & got this .....good.

http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=230&t=269004
    http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=230&t=225900[Media id="296861"][/Media]
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016