Pasir Ris Farmway 3 Iwarna Fishing Pond

AhKaister
edited October 2015 in General Fishing
So anybody been there and had bad experiences?
  • derricktxm
    with $30 for 12hrs, i doubt there should be any bad experience ah bro... you go there wont zero fighter one, because confirm guarantee at least 1. . . . 1 tilapia...

all i can say is that place is worth going, but must still see your luck
  • AhKaister
    derricktxm" said:
    with $30 for 12hrs, i doubt there should be any bad experience ah bro... you go there wont zero fighter one, because confirm guarantee at least 1. . . . 1 tilapia...

all i can say is that place is worth going, but must still see your luck
    im saying the people working there LOL :lol:
  • nuvole
    The fishes are getting more and more intelligent(other than tilapia) probably due to numerous hookup,and tilapia have infested the pond.

For 30 bucks/12 hours I still go there for a short getaway. Cheap beers , and ppl don't crowd around you when you have good hookup(unlike most CnK pond), and fish are well spread out make it worth every cents
  • AhKaister
    i agree with you bro, but frankly speaking, i think the attitude of the counter personnel is a little bad.
  • nuvole
    They used to have a diver(Vincent?) manning the counter that can advise you what bait to use, and a burmese which I recall hold umbrella for me when I fight fish in the rain....

Then recently it was a young girl and bangla :? That knew nothing nothing but collecting $$$
  • AhKaister
    nuvole" said:
    They used to have a diver(Vincent?) manning the counter that can advise you what bait to use, and a burmese which I recall hold umbrella for me when I fight fish in the rain....

Then recently it was a young girl and bangla :? That knew nothing nothing but collecting $$$
    The day shift's personnel i'm not really sure, because usually i go in the night, where i met the bad experiences..
  • Rainbowfish
    AhKaister" said:

The day shift's personnel i'm not really sure, because usually i go in the night, where i met the bad experiences..
    What bad experience you encountered?
  • nuvole
    Icebomb™" said:
    This is one very sad news :cry:
  • AhKaister
    Rainbowfish" said:
    [quote="AhKaister"]
    What bad experience you encountered?[/quote]
    The attitude of the personnel?
  • AhKaister
    nuvole" said:
    [quote="Icebomb™"]btter visit more often
    http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.sg/20 ... r-ris.html
    This is one very sad news :cry:[/quote]
    Sigh... No more place to fish liao T_T
  • hahayrdead
    Whats the best bait to use at fw3 pond?
  • lubberplawn
    yes i like to know as well. i have yet to try freshwater .
  • letery
    common baits include bread, taiwan sausage, chicken liver, live tilapia, live catfish.
    you can explore other baits as well.

The difficulty of this pond lies in the bait getting eaten up by those big fat tilapias, and not those fish that u are targeting for.
  • Elliott
    got exact location?
  • lamzhikhiam
    Do they lend rods there at the FW pond?
  • Dean_321
    I'd also not mind visiting this pond sometime soon. Any other people want to join next week either wednesday or thursday 2/3pm? For 2 hours?
  • TheFanaticAngler
    I think that the best bait to use there is chicken skin because those nasty tilapias wont eat it.
  • lubberplawn
    Do we have to bring our own baits or are baits available for purchase there?
  • letery
    chicken liver and dead prawn bait is sold at counter.
  • lubberplawn
    I just tried this pond! With chicken liver I have to rebait every 5 minutes. Lots of hungry pest fish inside.

Managed to get 2hookups n 2 misses. Overall a nice experience to fight with the monsters. I wil be returning soon to hunt for more monsters, on a lighter tackle hahaha.
  • alien36706
    Anyone been there recently?
    Hows the tilapia infestation situation?
    Has the "attitude" of the staff improved already?
  • JeremyAYC
    Been there 2 weeks back and no, the staff there attitude still bad as hell.. very very rude. They treat people in a very hostile manner. But for the price... what service can you ask for?
  • wangteckken
    What are the operating hours of that pond?
  • dareng_
    weekdays 5pm to 6am; weekends and public holidays 24hrs.
    last updated on their Facebook page on 1 Apr 2015
    Hope this helps
  • wangteckken
    Sorry for the late reply but thanks !
  • alien36706
    Just visited again recently. Tilapia infestation doesn't seem as bad as before but the fishes are not taking. Tried both bait and lure and the fishes caught are mainly on foul hook (unintentional).
    This one no complains as fishing is all about luck and some of skills.

The only gripe is the attitude of the staff there which still leaves much to be desired.....a word to the staff there....as an angler we strongly believe that nobody like to foul hook fishes. It defeats the purpose of luring or baiting. But then using bait also kena foul hook then how :?

So...dun blame the customers if we catch your fish on foul hook we understand that the wellbeing of the fishes inside is of utmost importance and we also want to preserve the place as its such a nice place to spend our day.....if there is so much concern on the foul hooking then ban luring there and it will solve most of the issue. Just my 2 cents worth as is pretty much fedup with the constant bad attitude of a particular staff there. Still love the place though even though not as gd as its glory days.
  • Nicolas._.Tan
    Just went there yesterday. Staff are pretty okay i would say. They wait patiently beside you when you hook up a fish and help to remove hook. When its time for the fish feeding time they will inform you to prepare and cast the same place where he throw the food.
    Overall i think the place and service is good. 30 Dollars for 12 hours and pretty decent bite rates.
  • alien36706
    You must have met the nicer fella on duty. More jovial.
    Not expecting much service for $30 in fact not even expecting service at all.
    Hopefully the attitude of the 1 particular staff improves as it really spoils the fishing there.
    Before him was another skinny worker and before that a plump Chinese guy and both are really nice.
  • j_son
    Is the place still open for business? 

TRIPS
© Copyright 2016