Gotta Catch Them All !

167891012»
  • superminnn
    In this episode, we launched in Punggol Jetty and found out that there were many fishes lurking in those waters! Missing the days with my Point65 Tequila! Subscribe, Like and Share this video if you like!

• superminnn
    I just went out with fishingwithnas at Sentosa Singapore and it turned out to be a fun session! Nas caught a Sagai, aka Longfin Travelly! 

• superminnn
    Selars are in! Went to Marina South Pier recently to find out if the Scads are there, and we weren't disappointed! Casts after casts, boils after boils, landed us a Decent amount of fish throughout the Feeding Frenzy! Remember to Subscribe if you have not!

• superminnn
    Are Selars STILL in?? Went to Marina South Pier again to find out if the Scads are there, and we weren't disappointed! Casts after casts, boils after boils, landed us a Decent amount of fish throughout the Feeding Frenzy! Remember to Subscribe if you have not!

• superminnn
    Have you EVER tried Fishing on a Kayak? What about a Tandem kayak? Well in this video, my Girlfriend, for the first ever time, joined a Kayak fishing session with Fever at Sentosa. Let's find out her verdict at the end of the video! Remember to Like, Share and Subscribe!