Gotta Catch Them All !

15678911»
  • superminnn

Longfin Trevallies, also known as SAGAIS, are in Bedok Jetty and they are FEEDING FRENZY! Better head as soon as you can and CATCH THEM, before its too late! Watch til the end! Remember to share this video, like it and also Subscribe to my channel if you have not yet! Really appreciate your support! 

Remember to take part in the giveaway! Giving away Abu Garcia BC rod, Shimano Sienna reel and many more! 
  • superminnn
    edited February 21

Have you ever fished at Sentosa Island? On an Inflatable Kayak? Watch this latest kayak fishing episode where we used Decathlon's Inflatable ITIWIT kayak and caught so many different types of fishes with it! Watch til the end and Remember to Like, Share and SUBSCRIBE!

Remember to take part in the giveaway! Giving away Abu Garcia BC rod, Shimano Sienna reel and many more!

• superminnn
    Have you ever fished at Pulau Ubin? What about on Kayak?

Watch this latest kayak SKC Group fishing episode where we used Decathlon's Inflatable ITIWIT kayak, Native Slayer Max & Titan, Point65 Kingfisher and we caught so many different types of fishes! Watch til the end and Remember to Like, Share and SUBSCRIBE! Join Us if you want to pick up Kayak Fishing! 

• superminnn
    Have you ever fished at Punggol? What about on Surfcasting on Punggol at night?

In this first surfcasting episode where I did surfcasting for the first time in a long time, many incidents occured. Fishes caught, crabs caught, and lost rod setups to the sea! If found, do return it back to me! Watch til the end and Remember to Like, Share and SUBSCRIBE! 

• superminnn
    Have you ever fished at Pulau Ubin? What about Casting at Pulau Ubin Mangroves on a Kayak?

This episode involves me visiting the well-known mangroves for some Barramundi hunting. Will I catch them? Also, testing out the stability of the Native Mariner 10 by standing while fishing, best leg-paddle kayak to start with! Watch til the end and Remember to Like, Share and SUBSCRIBE! Was using my Shimano Twinpower c3000hg before it got donated to the sea! 

• superminnn
    Have you ever fished at Punggol and Serangoon Reservoir? What about the legal grounds opened up by PUB?

This new episode involves a freshwater reservoir for some Peacock Bass. Will I catch them and others? Watch til the end where I will give you a review on whether you should visit and Remember to Like, Share and SUBSCRIBE!

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Have you ever fished at Sentosa Island? On a Hardshell Kayak? Watch this latest kayak fishing episode where I used Native Slayer 13, Hobie CompassDuo and caught many different types of fishes! Watch til the end and

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Have you ever fished at Pulau Semakau or also known Semakau Landfill? On a Hardshell Kayak? Watch this kayak fishing short film where we launched our kayaks around Pulau Semakau in the search of big fish! Watch til the end and  This was recorded BEFORE THE LOCKDOWN! 

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Have you ever fished at Bedok Reservoir? What about the legal grounds opened up by PUB?

This new episode involves a freshwater reservoir for Peacock Bass Frenzy. Will I catch them and others? Watch til the end where I will give you a review on whether you should visit and

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    What have you guys been up to during this Extended Circuit Breaker? Are you preparing to fish once 1st June comes?

In this episode, Its all about how to Rig up your Jigs to do whatever type of Jigging once 1st June comes, and catching your monster Pelagics, Reef fishes etc!

• superminnn
    edited October 6

Have you fished at Pulau Semakau or also known as Semakau Landfill? On Kayak? Watch this Full Video where we launched our kayaks around Pulau Semakau in search of big fish! This was recorded BEFORE THE LOCKDOWN!

• superminnn
    edited October 6

Have you ever fished at Sentosa Island? On a Kayak? In this latest Kayak Fishing episode, I used my Native Slayer 13 and caught many different types of fishes! Watch until the end and  Can't wait for CB to allow us to fish again!

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Are you a Giant Snakehead (Toman) Lover? Have you caught your first Toman yet? In this video, I aim to share some tips, tricks and also the gears that i normally use when hunting for Tomans. There's footages of me landing snakeheads also! Stay safe everyone! 

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Amazon Peacock Bass Jungle Frenzy in Singapore! In this video, @fishingwithnas and me went looking for some Bass, right after the opening of Phase 2 and boy, we did not regret going that day!

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    It's my first kayak launch in Phase 2, but it rained heavily! Will the fishing be good in Sentosa Singapore?? Watch until the end to find out what I caught

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Heavy Rain +  Amazon Peacock Bass Jungle = Frenzy? Let's find out as I ventured into the woods alone to find some topwater explosions!   

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Have you ever fished at Pulau Ubin? What about the Mangroves on a Kayak?

I went with fellow kayakers to the well-known mangroves for some Barramundi hunting and we encountered PLENTY of these Seabass! Watch til the end

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Have you visited St John island already after Phase 2? Well you should, as it's not as crowded as before and the place is still beautiful! My friends and I headed there to see if the fishes were there, do watch til the end!

Thank you!

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Have you used a MICRO PEN ROD before? Catching fishes on Kayak at Sentosa with the TINY ROD? Watch this video til the end to find out whether it was a successful trip and what I caught!  The review of the rod is done at the end of this video!

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Pernah mancing kayak di pulau yang dilarang, nonton video ini! Have you EVER fished at Pulau Tekukor, Sentosa ? I visited the island recently and let's find out if there's fishes there !
  • superminnn
    edited October 6
    Pernah mancing ikan Chermin atau Ebek? Have you EVER caught a Diamond Trevally? This video showcases me travelling around Singapore to hunt for one and I've finally had my revenge? Watch til the end

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Pernah mancing ikan Peacock Bass atas Kayak? Have you EVER caught a Freshwater Peacock Bass on Kayak? This video showcases me travelling to Malaysia, pre-COVID, to hunt for Snake heads and Peacock Bass and I've finally had my revenge. Watch til the end and

• superminnn
    edited October 6
    Pernah mancing dan rasa ikan Coral Trout atau Grouper? Have you EVER caught and tastes a Coral Trout or Grouper? This video showcases me catching Groupers and Coral Trouts and then cooking them! Watch til the end to find out the verdict
  • superminnn
    edited October 6
    Police Coast Guards STOPPED me when I was Kayak Fishing! Want to know why? Watch til the end to find out. Caught a MONSTER Puffer Fish, Big Snapper and Groupers in this video!

• superminnn
    My Hand is STILL injured but I'm itching to fish! Went to East Coast Park to do some Shore Fishing and caught NEW Fish species and others! Showcasing Aleader water shoes too. We're almost 2000 Subscribers, do HIT the Subscribe button! #giveaway

• superminnn
    TRIPLE Coral Trouts in 1 Lucky day! Yes, 3 of this delicious tasting Groupers in 1 day! Tiga Kerapu Bara ditangkap dengan Menggunakan jig dalam satu hari! Remember to Subscribe, if you have not!